Lawrence Public School Janakpuri Nursery Admission Criteria 2018-19
Registration Open For Nursery
Age 3+ as on 1st April 2018
Admission Schedule For Nursery
|Registration forms||27/12/2017 (Wednesday) to 17/01/2018 (Wednesday)|
|Acceptance of Regn. Forms||17/01/2018 (Wednesday)|
|Display of First List||15/02/2018 (Thursday) at 9 a.m|
|Display of Second List (If any)||28/02/2018 (Wednesday) at 9 a.m.|
(Timings:- 8 a.m. to 11 a.m.)
Forms Available at school counter only
Self attested photocopies of the documents required with registration form.
- Birth certificate and Aadhar card of the child issued by Municipal Authority.
- Proof of Residence (any one). Ration Card, Voter I-Card, Pass Port, Aadhaar Card, Water or Electricity bill.
- Proof of Sibling if studying in this school. (Fee Slip/Report Card/ Dairy first page
- Proof of Alumni Parents. (XII Passing Certificate).
- SEATS AVAILABLE FOR Entry level class ( nur. ) 2018-19
SUGGESTED CRITERIA AND SCALE FOR ADMISSION IN Entry Class in School : NURSERY
|CRITERIA||SPECIFICATIONS||RANGE OF Points|
|Neighbourhood||Janak Puri, Raghu Nagar, Vashisht park, Syndicate Encl.||50|
|Dabri, Mahavir Enclave, Durga Park, Vaishali,Kailash Puri, Indra Park, Vijay Enclave, Nangal Raya, Sitapuri, Sagar Pur,Sadh Nagar, Desu Colony, Tihar Complex, Jeevan Park, Chander Nagar, Possangi Pur, Hari Nagar, Chanakaya Place,Uttam Nagar,Binda Pur, Palam, Dwarka, Virender Nagar, Fateh Nagar||40|
Nursery & Prep Classes are being held at Raghu Nagar, Main Pankha Road