|Neighbourhood Distance 0 Km to 1 Km||50|
|Neighbourhood Distance 1 Km to 3 Km||40|
|Neighbourhood Distance 3 Km to 6 Km||30|
|Neighbourhood Distance above 6 Km||20|
DATE, PLACE, MODE OF DISTRIBUTION AND RECEIPT OF REGISTRATION FORM :(General Category)
|Start of distribution of Forms :||27th Dec 2017 (Wednesday)|
|Last date of submission of admission application in school :||17th Jan 2018 (Wednesday)|
|Display of First List (including waiting list)||15th Feb 2018 (Thursday)|
|Display of Second List (if any)||28th Feb 2018 (Wednesday)|
|Closure of admission Process :||31st March 2018 (Saturday)|
|Place :||Laxmi Public School , X-20, Institutional Area, Karkardooma, Delhi-92|
|Registration Form :||Available at School Office (8:30 am to 12:30 pm)|
|Receipt of Registration form at School Office :||8:30 am to 12:30 pm|
Number of Seats Available (Pre School):
Total No. of Seats
General Category : 54
- The child should complete 3+ years and less than 4 years of age as on 31st March, 2018 (Pre School)
- Registration Form must be duly filled and submitted at the school office within the specified dates/time
- Registration does not ensure admission, which is subject to availability of seats and merit of the applicant.
- Registration Fee is non-refundable.
- Registration form should be submitted along with following documents:
For Age Proof:
a. Birth Certificate of the candidate issued by the Municipal Corporation/Local Bodies.
For Residential Proof (Any one of the following):
a. Ration Card/Smart Card issued in the name of parents (Mother/Father having Name of child).
b. Domicile Certificate of child or of his/her parents.
c. Voter I-Card (EPIC) of any of the parents.
d. Electricity Bill/MTNL Telephone Bill/Water Bill/Passport in the name of any of the parents or child.
e. Aadhar card/UID Card issued in the name of any of the parents.
The following formalities need to be completed at the time of admission (General Category):
- The child should complete 4+ years and less than 5 years of age as on 31 st March, 2018 (Pre Primary)
- For Pre School, Pre Primary and Class I – Birth Certificate of the candidate issued by the Municipal Corporation/Local Bodies.
- Admission form should be filled neatly and carefully.
- Payment of fee at the time of admission within the specified time and date. Failing to do so the admission will stand cancelled.
- 4 recent passport size photographs of the selected candidate along with the passport size photograph of Mother and Father (2 each)
1) The School fees and other charges are payable on Quarterly basis.
2) 20th of the first month of the quarter will be the last day for payment of fees.
3) If the dates specified above is a holiday, the last day of submission of fees will be the next working day.
4) Fee is payable in cash or cheque. The cheque should be drawn in favour of Laxmi Public School.
NOTE : The name of the student, class, section, admission number along with the mobile number of the parent should be written at the back of the cheque.
LATE FEE FINE : A fine of Rs. 10/- per day shall be charged after the due date till the last working day of that month.
Non-Payment of the fees for over 30 days after the due date shall cause striking of the students name from the roles after giving due notice to the parent.
RE-ADMISSION : Re-admission will be allowed only after payment of all arrears of fees including late fine and the prescribed re-admission fee.
DISHONORED CHEQUE : In case any cheque is dishonored by the bank a sum of Rs 300/- will be charged and the payment will be accepted in cash only.
RULES REGARDING WITHDRAWL :
- Admission fee not refundable in any case.
- If, during the academic session the parent wish to withdraw their ward then one months notice in writing is required and all the school dues should be cleared before that date.
- Caution money will be refunded at the time of withdrawal from the school on production of caution money deposit receipt.
- Transfer certificate and caution money will only be released on clearance of all school dues.
- Caution money will have to be claimed within one year of leaving the school, otherwise it will lapse.