Lilawati Vidya Mandir Admission to Pre-Primary 2017-2018
ADMISSION NOTICE: PRE-PRIMARY: 2017-18
- Admissions to Class Pre-Primary for the academic session 2017-18 will commence w.e.f. Monday, 02nd January, 2017 and end on Tuesday, 14th February, 2017.
- Child’s age as on 01-04-2017 to be 4+ years (born between 01-04-2012 and 31-03-2013: both days inclusive)
Interested parents/guardians are advised to go through the Admission Policy.
Admission to Pre-Primary Class of the School is open to all eligible children without any discrimination of caste, creed, colour, sex, religion or nationality. For being eligible to register for admission to Pre-Primary Class for the academic session 2017-2018 the child must have completed the minimum age of 4 years as on 31st March, 2017.
Detailed information with regard to admission of children to Pre-Primary class is given in the following paras:
No. of Seats:
The detail of seats available in Pre-Primary Class for the academic session 2017-18 is as follows:
|General Category seats to be filled as per the criteria fixed||202 Seats|
|Seats to be filled with children belonging to EWS/DG category||67 Seats|
Registration Forms :
- Registration Forms for General Category children for admission (the criteria for which has been annexed herewith) to Pre-Primary Class for the academic session 2017-2018 can be purchased from the School Reception Counter in person only on a payment of Rs.25/- in cash only w.e.f. Monday, 02nd January, 2017 to Tuesday, 31st January, 2017 between 9.00 a.m. and 12.00 noon on all working days.
- Please note no other mode of payment will be accepted for the sale of Registration Forms.
- Further, no requests for dispatch of Registration Forms by post or courier will be entertained.
- Duly filled up Registration Forms shall be accepted at the School Reception Counter between 9.00 a.m. and 12.00 noon upto Tuesday, 14th February, 2017 (Last Date).
List of supporting documents
Self attested copies of the below mentioned documents are to be annexed to the completed Registration Form :
- Birth Certificate of the child issued by a Municipal Body
- Any one of the following documents as proof of residence:
(a) Ration card issued in the name of parents (Mother/Father having name of child)
(b) Domicile certificate of child or of his/her parents.
(c) Voter I-Card (EPIC) of any of the parents.
(d) Electricity bill/MTNL telephone bill/Water bill/Passport in the name of any of the parents or child.
(e) Aadhaar card/UID card issued in the name of any of the parents.
- Proof of sibling if applicable.
- Proof of alumni if applicable.
- A computer print-out of Google Map showing the distance between the child’s residence and School ‘as the crow flies’
REVISED ADMISSION SCHEDULE
|Uploading the criteria in the module of the DoE till||01-01-2017 (Sunday)|
|Commencement of admission process||02-01-2017 (Monday)|
|Commencement of availability of application forms for admission||02-01-2017 (Monday)|
|Last date of submission of application forms in School||14-02-2017 (Tuesday)|
|Uploading details of children who applied to the School for admission under Open Seats till||21-02-2017 (Tuesday)|
|Uploading marks (as per point system) given to each of the children who applied for admission under Open Seats till||28-02-2017 (Tuesday)|
|The date for displaying the first list of selected candidates (including Waiting List) (along with marks allotted under point system)||07-03-2017 (Tuesday)|
|Resolution of queries of parents, if any (by written/email/ verbal interaction) regarding allotment of points to their ward in the first list till||08-03-2017 to 10-03-2017|
|The date for displaying the second list of selected candidates (if any) (including Waiting List) (along with marks allotted under point system)||17-03-2017 (Friday)|
|Closure of admission process||31-03-2017 (Friday)|
P.S. : Draw of lots if necessary will be held on Friday, 03-03-2017 at 10:00 a.m. in School premises.
PRE-PRIMARY ADMISSIONS (GENERAL CATEGORY) : 2017-18 – NO. OF OPEN SEATS AVAILABLE : 149
Admission of children to General Category seats of Pre-Primary Class of this School will be made on the basis of points secured by them on 100 points scale as detailed below, subject to their completing the age of 4 years as on 31/03/2017:
(i) Residence Location – 50 Points maximum
Every child will be awarded between 20 to 50 points depending on the distance of his/her residence from the School as per the following distance-wise categories:
|1||0 – 3 Kms||50|
|2||Above 3 Kms, upto 5 Kms||40|
|3||Above 5 Kms, upto 8 Kms||30|
|4||Above 8 Kms||20|
Method adopted for ascertaining the distance shall be ‘as the crow flies’ as per google maps
(ii) Sibling – 20 Points
If one or more real brother(s)/sister(s) of the child is/are studying in this School, he/she shall be awarded 20 points. No points will be awarded to the rest of the children in this regard.
(iii) School Alumni – 20 Points maximum
A child will be awarded 20 points if both father and mother are alumni. In case either parent is alumnus/alumna, 10 points will be awarded to the child. In case neither father, nor mother is an alumnus/alumna, no points will be awarded
(iv) Gender – 10 Points
All girl children will be given an extra 10 points each.
A Final List of Children selected for admission will be drawn in order of merit which will be arrived at after adding all the points secured by each child according to the terms and conditions set out in paras (i) to (iv) above.
In case there are more children, who score similar total, than the seats available, the selection will be made on the basis of draw of lots in the presence of at least four parents.
Fee Structure :
Final Fee Structure for the academic session will be decided by Managing Committee shortly. Fee Structure for the Academic Session 2016-17 was as given hereunder:
|Tuition Fee (per month)||3,245|
|Activity Fee (per month)||885|
|Development Fee (per month)||485|
|Annual Charges (To be charged once at the time of Admission)||20,000|
|Registration Fee (To be levied once at the time of registration prior to admission)||25|
|Admission Fee (To be levied once at the time of admission to School)||200|
|Refundable Security (To be levied once at the time of admission)||500|
|Transport Fee :||Between Rs.1,000/- and Rs.1,300/- per month depending on the distance travelled|