M.M. Public School Pitampura Nursery Admission Criteria And Schedule 2018-19
M.M. Public School
Vasudha Enclave, Pitampura
Delhi – 110034
Admission Process 2018-19 For Pre-School General Instructions
Registration Forms for admission in General category
- Can be obtained from School reception on all working days between 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m
- Can be downloaded from the school website (mmpublicschool.com)
- Can also be submitted online on school website (mmpublicschool.com).
Seats for Pre-School during the session 2018-19
|Class||Total Seats||General||EWS / DG|
The reservation of seats under EWS and Disadvantaged Category may vary on the basis of admission confirmed in General Category of students.
Admission under EWS/DG category will be given in proportionate (i.e. 25%) to the filled in seats under General Category
Submission of Registration Forms
Printout of Online submitted form should be submitted at the school reception along with payment of requisite charges and attested photocopies of documents. Then obtain the Registration Number from the reception for further
reference on all working days form 27th December, 2017 to 17th January, 2018 between 9:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
Downloaded Registration Forms duly filled up can be submitted at the school reception along with payment of requisite charges and attested photocopies of documents on all working days from 27th December, 2017 to 17th January, 2018 between 9:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
Duly filled up Registration Forms other than online or downloaded should be deposited at the school reception along with payment of requisite charges and attested photocopies of documents on all working days from 27th December, 2017 to 17th January, 2018 between 9:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
M.M. Public School Pitampura Nursery Admission Schedule 2018-2019
|Availability & Submission of admission
|27th December, 2017 to 17th January 2018|
|Publication of Ist Admission List including waiting list||15th February 2018|
|Resolution of queries||16th February to 20th February 2018|
|Verification of originals and submission of fee for Ist list||26th February 2018|
|Second List(If Any)||28th February 2018|
|Verification of originals and submission of fee for IInd list /Resolution of queries||1st March to 7th March 2018|
|Closure of Admission Process||31st March 2018|
Session Starts From 2nd April 2018
Documents to be submitted at the time of Registration
- Attested photocopy of Birth Certificate issued by the MCD / appropriate authority.
- Attested photocopy of Residential Proof (Ration Card / Adhar Card / Election Card / Driving license / Passport / Last paid Electricity OR Water OR MTNL Bill). In case of rental accommodation, the applicant should
submit copy of rent agreement that the applicant has been residing at the given address for minimum six months at the time of submission of the form (The date of rent agreement should not be after June 2017).
- Sibling (Attach Copy of School Identity Card / Report Card/ Fee Slip etc.)
- In case the child being the first born, affidavit stating the same has to be given by the parents
- Alumni (Attach Passing Certificate of having passed Class XII from this school etc.).