Maharaja Agarsain Public School Ashok Vihar Nursery Admission 2018-19
Admission Parameters 2018-2019 For General Category(Pre School)
Admission will be granted as per the new guidelines issued by Directorate of Education
|4.||GIRL CHILD / FIRST MALE CHILD||25|
|CLASS||SEATS AVAILABLE||AGE ELIGIBILITY|
|PRE SCHOOL||TOTAL 225 SEATS||3+ AS ON 31st MARCH, 2018
CHILD BORN BETWEEN
01STAPRIL 2014 TO 31ST MARCH
|EWS CATEGORY=56 (25% OF TOTAL)|
|MGMT.QUOTA=45 (20% OF TOTAL)|
ADMISSION SCHEDULE- PRE SCHOOL
|Registration starts from||December.27,2017 Wednesday to
January 17,2018 (Wednesday till 4:00 pm)
|Display list of registered candidates||February 1 , 2018 (Thursday)|
|Display of first list||February 15, 2018 (Thursday)|
|Date of display of second list||February 28,2018 (Wednesday)|
|If any subsequent list||March 15,2018 (Thursday)|
|Closure of admission procedure||March 31,2018 (Saturday)|
For the Session 2018-2019
Admission to the classes Montessori 2 to Cambridge 9 and Pre-Primary to class 9 (CBSE) will be done on the basis of availability of seats.
THE ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM WILL BE AVAILABLE FROM December 27, 2017 TO JAN 17, 2018
- Incomplete forms will be rejected.
- The registration of the forms will be considered only on the online payment of Rs.25/- as registration amount.
- On successful submission of the Registration Form, an acknowledgement receipt with application number, user id and password will be generated, which must be used for all future correspondence.
- Parents must carry the following documents in original along with their photocopies at the time of verification to the school office.
- Acknowledgement slip.
- Copy of school Registration Form filled online.
- Proof of residence (any one) MTNL bill/passport/voter I. Card/Electricity-water bill, ration card or Aadhar card.
- In case of sibling-please bring the photo copy of latest report card/ID card/Latest fee slip (any one)
- In case of Alumni-Attested photocopy of XII class mark sheet.
- In case of first Born Child-Affidavit by the parents confirming that the child is their first-born child which should be duly attested by Notary Public.
- Birth certificate of the child issued by Municipal Corporation or equivalent authority.
- Medical Documentation and certificate from competent medical officer if child is suffering with some medical ailment.
- Copy of Aadhar Card of the child and both parent.
- Proof of Minority group (if any).
- Two passport size photograph each of parent and child.
- Bank account number of the child and its IFSC code.
Note: For any type of assistance regarding registration you can call on parent help desk team: 01143193333 (extension: 5) from 8:00 am to 6:15 pm or write a mail on email@example.com