Maharaja Agarsain Public School Ashok Vihar Nursery Admission 2017-18
Admission Parameters 2017-2018 For General Category(Pre School)
Admission will be granted as per the new guidelines issued by Directorate of Education
|4.||GIRL CHILD / FIRST MALE CHILD||25|
|CLASS||SEATS AVAILABLE||AGE ELIGIBILITY|
|PRE SCHOOL||TOTAL 225 SEATS||3+ AS ON MARCH 31, 2017 CHILD BORN BETWEEN 01 ST APRIL 2013 TO 31 ST MARCH 2014|
|EWS CATEGORY=56 (25% OF TOTAL)|
ADMISSION SCHEDULE- PRE SCHOOL
|1.||Last Date of Submission of online Application Forms||14.02.2017 (Tuesday)|
|2.||List of Registered Candidates||Upto 21.02.2017 (Tuesday)|
|3.||Display/Uploading point wise list of registered candidates||Upto 28.02.2017 (Tuesday)|
|4.||The date for displaying the First List of selected candidates (including waiting list) (along with marks allotted under point system)||07.03.2017 (Tuesday)|
|5.||Resolution of queries of parents, if any (Written or email/Verbal instructions) regarding allotment of points to their ward in the first list||08.03.2017-10.03.2017|
|6.||The date for displaying the Second List of selected candidates (including waiting list) (along with marks allotted under point system)||17.03.2017 (Friday)|
|7.||CLOSURE OF ADMISSION PROCEDURE||31.03.2017 (Friday)|
The nursery admission process based on DOE guidelines is under challange and hence is without prejudice to school’s rights & contentions
- Incomplete forms will be rejected.
- The registration of the forms will be considered only on the payment of Rs.25/- as registration amount (either online or through E challan in cash to the nearest Syndicate Bank).
- On successful submission of the Registration Form, an acknowledgement receipt with application number, user id and password will be generated, which must be used for all future correspondence.
- Parents must carry the following documents in original along with their photocopies at the time of verification to the school office.
- Acknowledgement slip.
- Copy of school Registration Form filled online.
- Proof of residence (any one) MTNL bill/passport/voter I. Card /Electricity-water bill, ration card or Aadhar card.
- In case of sibling-please bring the photo copy of latest report card/I.D card/Latest fee slip (any one) In case of Alumni-Attested photocopy of XII class mark sheet.
- In case of first Born Child-Affidavit by the parents confirming that the child is their first born child which should be dully attested by Notary Public.
- In case of staff / educator’s ward/Armed forces-certificate of the present employment with the organisation.
- Birth certificate of the child issued by Municipal Corporation or equivalent authority.
- Medical Documentation and certificate from competent medical officer if child is suffering with some medical ailment.
- Copy of Aadhar Card of the child.
- Proof of SC/ST/OBC/DG(disadvantage group)/ Minority (if any).
- Student’s Bank Account no and IFSC code of Bank Branch.
- Two passport size photograph each of parent & child.
NOTE: FOR ANY TYPE OF ASSISTANCE REGARDING REGISTRATION YOU CAN CONTACT THE PARENT HELP DESK TEAM: 01143193333 (EXTENSION : 5) FROM 09:00 AM –05:30 PM.
OR WRITE A MAIL ON email@example.com