Maharaja Agrasen Model School PitamPura Pre-School Admission 2017-18
|Total Number of Seats||200|
|Seats Reserved For:|
|(i) EWS/DG Category (25%)||50|
|(ii) Seats under General Category||150|
Admission Schedule (as per DOE Guidelines):
|1.||Last date of submission of registration form in schools||14.02.2017 (Tuesday)|
|2.||Uploading details of children who applied to the school for admission under Open Seats.||Up to 21-02-2017(Tuesday)|
|3.||Uploading marks (as per point system) given to each child who has applied for admission under open seats.||Up to 28-02-2017(Tuesday)|
|4.||The date of displaying the first list of selected candidates (including waiting list along with marks allotted under point system)||07-03-2017(Tuesday)|
|5.||Resolution of queries of parents, if any (by written/email/verbal interaction)regarding allotment of points of their ward in the first list.||03-03-2017 to 10-03-2017|
|6.||The date for displaying the second list of candidates (if any) (including Waiting list along with marks allotted under point system)||17-03-2017(Friday)|
|7.||Closure of admission process||31-03-2017(Friday)|
Note: For candidates registered online with registration number 1 to 721, please check revised guidelines and submit the relevant documents. If you are an alumni or your ward is the first born, then please contact the school reception latest by Tuesday, January 31,2017 with the desired documents. Also, submit the relevant documents for proof of address and date of birth.
Criteria for PS admission for General category
|S.No.||Criteria||Specifications||Range of Points|
Important Guidelines for filling up the online admission form
- Please do not fill the form on mobile.
- Compatible browsers : Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.
- Specify the block clearly if residing in Pitampura.
- Parents may send their queries at email@example.com.
List of self attested documents to be submitted at the time of admission
- Copy of the Birth Certificate of the Child
- Proof of Residence (any one)
- Ration Card issued in the Name of the parents (mother/father having the name of the child)
- Domicile certificate of the child or his/her parents.
- Voter ID (EPIC) of any of the parents
- Electricity Bill / MTNL Telephone Bill / Water Bill /Passport in the name of any of the parents or child.
- Aadhar Card / UID Card issued in the name of any of the parents
- Proof of Sibling
- Copy of fee bill of sibling of session 2016-17
Registration Fee is Rs.25/- per candidate.
Criteria for EWS category admission shall be as per RTE Act and directives of Directorate of Education.