Manava Bharati India International School Panchsheel Park Admission 2017-18
Manava Bharati India International School Panchsheel Park Registration Form For Admission 2017-18:
Available online from Monday, January 2, 2017 from 9:00 am onwards – Monday, January 23 January 2017
Pre-School Admission Process Session: 2017-18
|Commencement of online Registration and Availability of Application Forms||Monday, 02 Jan 2017 09:00 am on wards|
|Last Date of online Registration||Monday 23 Jan 2017|
|Display of First List of selected and waitlisted candidates||Wednesday 15 Feb 2017 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm (on the school website)|
|Resolution of queries of parents||Thursday 16 Feb to Saturday, 18 Feb 2017 10:00 am – 12:00 pm (verbal interaction)|
|Display of Second List (if any)||Tuesday, 28 Feb 2017 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm (on the school website)|
|Admission Process Closes||Friday, 31 March 2017|
Pre-School: Eligibility 3+ as on 31, March 2017 [Applicable for children born between 01.04.2013 to 31.03.2014]
|Total seats for Pre-School:||120 no|
|EWS /DG Category:||30 no. (25%)|
|Staff Quota:||06 no. (05%)|
|Management Quota:||24 no. (20%)|
|Open Seats:||60 no. (50%)|
ADMISSION CRITERIA: Open Seats
- Kindly refer to the list for Neighborhoods and School Bus Routes
- Submission of form will be treated as acceptance of all terms and conditions laid down by the school authority.
- Registration Fee of Rs. 25/-
- There will be no weightage for parent’s educational qualification, occupation or financial status.
- The draw of lots will only be conducted in case of availability of seats for admission and in the event of many applicants getting identical final scores in the lowest eligible scores.
Note down the Registration Number at the time of submission of form at the back of the receipt for future correspondence.
The calculation of the total points of your application will be done on the basis of the self-attested copies of documents (listed below) submitted along with the form.
- Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation with the child’s name endorsed by the Registrar of Birth:
[Minimum Age 3+ as on 31.03.2016]
- Proof of Residential Address: Any two proofs of residential address. One must be current and one at-least six months prior to date of the application: [Passport/ Registered Sale Deed/ Voter ID Card / UID card of Father/ Mother/ Child/ Lease Deed made at least six months prior to the submission of the application form/ Current Electricity Bill / Current MTNL phone Bill ]
- Sibling Applicants: [Latest fee bill]
- Alumni of Manava Bharati (father/mother/both):
[X / XII CBSE Board Certificate]
- First Born(applicable only for Boys)
[Affidavit stating the same o a non-judicial stamp paper of a value of Rs.10/- attested by a Notary Public]
ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS FOR SCHOOL RECORD:
- Immunisation chart of the child.
- For proof of Parents Qualification:
[Only Highest Educational Degrees]
- Proof of Employment (father/mother/both):
[From current employer/ firm]
- Final Admission is subject to verification of the above listed documents in original.
- In case of incomplete submission of any required document/s along with the form the application will be rejected.
- No Undertaking in lieu of the original documents mentioned above will be accepted at the time of verification.
- The school reserves the right to cancel the application of any candidate at any stage in-case of incomplete form, wrong/ incorrect information/document or incomplete submission of any required document(s) along with the form.
- School reserves the right to verify the residential address of the applicants through home visits.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING IN THE FORM:
- Enter the details in the Online Registration Form
- Use the registered E-MAIL ID (USERNAME) & PASSWORD to Re-login to your account.
- Print a copy of the form on A4 size paper.
- Attach, self attested photocopied documents as per list in the Nursery Admission Process 2017-18
- Staple the required passport photographs with the name of the applicant on the reverse side.
- Both parents must sign the form.
SUBMISSION OF FORM: [In order to be eligible for admission]
The form with the photographs and self attested documents to be submitted at:
- The Gate Office,
Manava Bharati India International School,
Panchsheel Park (South),
New Delhi – 110017Date: Monday, January 2, 2017 – Monday, January 23, 2017 Time: 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Monday to Saturday (on all working days)
- Note down the Registration Number allotted at the time of submission of form on the receipt for future correspondence.
The School will inform the parents of shortlisted candidates in advance through SMS /e-mail /telephone about the schedule for verification of documents.
EWS AND DISADVANTAGED GROUP
PRE-SCHOOL ADMISSION : Session 2017-18
for EWS & DG CATEGORY check the website of DOE: www.edudel.nic.in