Masonic Public School Vasant Kunj Nursery, KG & I Admission Process 2018-19
- The School shall use Form 1 as standardized registration form bearing a unique number other than EWS and Disadvantage Category.
- School Management will accept the self attested photocopies of the supporting documents with the Registration form . In no case original documents shall be submitted at the time of registration. Parent shall submit/show all original documents at the time of admission.
- The school management shall scrutinize the registration form to verify the details and other particulars filled up by the parents or guardian.
- The school management shall not conduct any interview or interaction with the child for whom admission is being sought. There also is no observation of the child either in formal or informal conditions.
- The school Management shall not conduct any interview or interaction with the parents. However the School can have informal interaction with parents only with the purpose to ascertain the veracity and correctness of the documents /details, which will be communicated to the Parents in writing in advance.
- No Registration will be done for incomplete applications and applications not supported by the proper documents.
Schedule of dates for admission
The school shall make the admission as per the following schedule:
|Availability of Registration form(On line)||27.12.2017(Wednesday) to 17.01.2018(Wednesday)|
|Last date of submission of registration form||17.01.2018 (Wednesday)|
|Uploading detail of children on DOE website/Notice board||01.02.2018 (Thursday)|
|Screening of Forms and Uploading of Marks||01.02. 2018 to 08.02.2018(Thursday)|
|Draw of Lots (If Require)||13.02.2018 (Tuesday)|
|Displaying the first list of selected candidates (including waiting list)||15.02.2018 (Thursday)|
|Resolution of queries of parents||16.02.2018 to 20.02 2018|
|Displaying the second list of selected candidates (including waiting list)||28.02.2018(Wednesday)|
|Closure of admission process||31.03.2018(Saturday)|
Depositing of Fee (Only for general category)
|1st List candidate||15.02.2018 (Thursday) to 26.02.2018 (Monday) upto 01:00 p.m|
|2nd List candidate||28.02.2018 (Wednesday) to 14.03.2018 ( Wednesday)|
NURSERY & KG ADMISSION PROCESS 2018 – 19
Distribution of Seats in entry Level
Criteria for Admission in NUR class under EWS /Disadvantage group category
- Age – Minimum 3+ Years and 4+ years as on 31st march of 2018 respectively to the class
- Allocation of seats under EWS and Disadvantage group category Total Seats:25% & of Total Admission
- The Admission under EWS and Disadvantage group will be carried out through lottery system by the Directorate of Education Govt of NCT Delhi.
|1||FIRST PREFERENCE||WITHIN 1KM|
|2||SECOND PREFERENCE||WITHIN 1-3 KM|
|3||THIRD PREFERENCE||WITHIN 3-6 KM|
|4||FOURTH PREFERENCE||BEYOND 6 KM|
1. Recent passport size photograph of the child and the parents duly affixed.
2. A Self Attested photocopy of the Birth Certificate issued by the Municipal Corporations / Civic Authorities.
3. A photocopy of the latest progress report card (if applicable).
4. TC at the time of admission (if applicable).
5. Residence Address proof (Ration card / Voter id / Electricity / Telephone / Water bill / Passport).
6. Medical Fitness Certificate of the Child.
7. In case of SC/ST/OBC ,attach certificate from Magistrate.