MATA JAI KAUR PUBLIC SCHOOL ASHOK VIHAR, PHASE – III, DELHI – 110052
ADMISSION : PRE-SCHOOL (NURSERY) – (SESSION 2016-17)
1. Please read the depicted below instructions / information carefully before filling up the form.
2. Please retain the ACKNOWLEDGEMENT issued against the receipt of Registration Form for future reference. 3. 3. AVAILABILITY OF SEATS:
A. Total no. of seats : 180
B. No. of seats under General Category : 135 (75%)
C. No. of seats under Staff Quota : 09 (5%)
D. No. of seats under Management Quota : 36 (20%)
4. AGE: Candidate’s Date of Birth should be between 01 April 2012 and 31 March 2013 i.e. the candidate should have attained the age of 3 years as on 31.03.2016.
6. CRITERIA / PARAMETERS (GENERAL CATEGORY)
7. ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS TO BE PRODUCED AT THE TIME OF VERIFICATION FOR THE GRANT OF ADMISSION:
A. Birth Certificate
B. Proof of Residence – Ration Card / Voter I-card / Aadhar Card / Driving License / Passport in the name of any of the parents.
C. Proof of Sibling – Report Card & I-Card of the child studying in MJKPS.
D. Proof of Alumni – X / XII CBSE Certificate along with MXSA Regn Card.
E. Proof of being from Sikh community – Certificate issued only by Delhi Sikh Gurdwara Management Committee, Gurdwara Rakab Ganj Sahib, New Delhi.
8. Please note that:
- Registration of your child does not guarantee any right/claim for selection for grant of admission.
- No UNDER-TAKING regarding the documents mentioned above shall be accepted at the time of verification of documents.
- Distance calculation is considered only by road having its starting point from Gate No. 1 of the school.
- Attach the photocopies of the listed documents along with the registration form at the time of its submission.
- Bring two passport size photographs of the candidate and a joint photograph of the candidate with both the parents (5X6 c.m.) at the time of verification of documents.
- Any discrepancy if noted in the LIST (First / Second) to be brought to the notice of the Principal within 02 Days (48 hours) during school hours of its publication. Failing which no representation shall be entertained thereafter.
TRANSPORT FACILITY IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR THE STUDENTS OF PRE-SCHOOL (NURSERY).
Info & Image Credit: mjkpsdelhi.com