Modern Convent School Dwarka Admission Criteria And Guidelines For Filling The Registration Form
Guidelines For Filling The Registration Form
These Guidelines are only for Registration for Admission to Pre-School (Nursery) Class for session 2018-19
Age Eligibility: Child should complete 3 yrs as on 31st March 2018
Distribution of seats
|Total No. of seats||252 Seats|
|General Category Seats (50%)||126 Seats|
|Management Quota (20 %)||50 Seats|
|Staff (5%)||13 Seats|
|Seats for Economically Weaker Sections / DG Category (25 %)||63 Seats|
- These guidelines are as per Circular No. F DE15 (172)/PSB/2016/21116 dated 19th December 2017 issued by Directorate of Education.
- Parents may apply online through our website www.modernconventschool.com or may apply offline.
- Registration forms are available at the school reception counter between 9:00 am to 12: 30pm on all working days from 27th December 2017 to 17th January 2018 on payment of Registration fee of Rs. 25/-
- Parents applying online must submit printout of the form at the school reception counter.
- Applicants are allowed to apply only via one mode ie. either Online or Offline. Duplicate registration, if found, will be rejected
- Parents are required to go through the schedule of admission process carefully in order to avoid any inconvenience.
- No documents should be attached with the application form.
- Last date for acceptance of Nursery Class (Pre-School) Registration Forms is 17th January 2018 by 4:00 p.m.
- Refer to Annexure 1 before selecting the slab for Neighbourhood .
- Neighbourhood: Applicants residing within 0 – 3 Km / 3 – 6 Km / 6 Km and above (School reserves the right to verify the residential address.)
- Sibling: A real brother or sister of the applicant who is on rolls of Modern Convent School, Sector 4, Dwarka.
- Girl Child/First Born
Assessment of Points on the basis of Criteria for Admission to Pre-school (Nursery) Session 2018-19
|Parameter / Criteria||Criteria Points|
|6 Km and above||40|
|Sibling studying in school (real brothers or sisters)||30|
|Girl Child / First Born||10|
Schedule For Admission Process To Preschool (Nursery) For General Category For The Session 2018-19
|Commencement of availability of Registration Forms||27/12/2017 (Wednesday)|
|Last date of submission of Registration Forms||17/01/2018 (Wednesday)
till 4:00 p.m
|Display of details of children who applied for admission
under open seats (along with distance allocated)
|20/01/2018 (Saturday) at 10 AM|
|Redressal of queries of parents, if any, regarding allotment of points to their wards||20/01/2018 to 23/01/2017|
|Draw of Lots for open seats||25/01/2018 at 1:00 pm|
|Uploading details of children who applied to the school for
admission under Open Seats till
|Uploading marks (as per point system) given to each of the
children who applied for admission under open seats till
|The date for displaying the first list of selected candidates
(including Waiting List)
|15/02/2018(Thursday) at 10 AM|
|Redressal of queries of parents, if any, regarding allotment of points to their wards in the first list)||16/02/2018 to 20/02/2018|
|The date for displaying the second list of selected candidates (if any) (including waiting list)||28/02/2018 (Wednesday)|
|Closure of Admission Process||31/03/2018 (Saturday)|
Documents To Be Attached And Verified At The Time Of Admission To Pre-School (Nursery) Session 2018-19
- SC, ST or OBC certificate (as applicable) issued by competent authority.
- Birth Certificate under the Births, Deaths and Marriage Certification Act, 1986 issued by competent authority.
- Residence Proof: Distance (Please attach any one of the following given below)
- Ration Card / Smart Card issued in the name of the parents (mother / father) having name of the child.
- Domicile Certificate of child or of his / her parents.
- Voter I-Card (EPIC) of any of the parents.
- Electricity Bill / MTNL Bill / Water Bill / Passport in the name of any of the parents or the child
- Aadhar Card / UID Card issued in the name of any of the parents.
- Sibling: If it is a sibling case attach Sibling’s I-Card and Fee Slip of Last Quarter as issued from Modern Convent School, Sector – 4, Dwarka.
- Affidavit of First born.
- Attach the Health Card (provided by the school) duly filled and attested by an MBBS Doctor along with the vaccination card of the child.