Modern International School Dwarka Nursery Admission Criteria For EWS And General Category
Form Submission Starting Date 01/01/2016 & Ending Date 22/01/2016
- Admission shall first be offered to eligible students belonging to EWS and Disadvantaged’ Group residing within 1 KM of the specific school.
- In case the vacancies remain unfilled, students residing within 3 KM of the school shall be admitted.
- If there are still vacancies, then the admission shall be offered to other’ students residing within 6 KM of the institution.
- Students residing beyond 6 KM shall be admitted only in case vacancies -remain unfilled even after considering all the students within 6 KM area.
AVAILABILITY OF SEATS IN NURSERY 2016 – 17
|Total No. of seats in Pre – School||99|
|Management Quota 10%||10|
NURSERY ADMISSION SCHEDULE 2016-17 (General Category)
- Commencement of admission Process: 01/01/2016 (Friday)
- Commencement of availability of application form for admission: 01/01/2016 (Friday)
- Last date of submission of application form in schools: 22/01/2016 (Friday)
- Uploading details of children who apply for admission under open seats: 30/01/2016 (Saturday)
- Uploading marks (as per point system) given to each of the children who applied for admission under open seats: 05/02/2016 (Friday)
- The date of displaying the First List of selected candidates (including waiting list) (along with marks allotted under point system): 15/02/2015(Monday)
- The date of displaying the Second List of selected candidates (including waiting list) (along with marks allotted under point system) : 29/02/2015 (Monday)
- Closure of Admission Process: 31/03/2015 (Thursday)
POINTS CRITERIA FOR NURSERY ADMISSION 2016 -17 (General Category)