Modern School Vasant Vihar Admissions 2016-17 > The school will follow admission procedure to entry level classes as under:
1. The school will be admitting 145 students at the entry level in academic session 2017-18
Pre-School (Nursery) 120
Pre-Primary (Kindergarten) 25
2. AGE ELIGIBILITY
|Minimum Age as on March 31, 2017||3 years for Pre-School (Nursery)|
|4 years for Pre-Primary (Kindergarten)|
(Photocopy of Birth Certificate to be attached with the Application Form)
3. ADMISSION CRITERIA shall be as under
|Total No. of Seats||120||25|
|Reserve for EWS Category||30||06||As per Govt. direction|
|Reserve for Siblings||18||04||Additional 20 points for sibling/25 points if more than one sibling|
|Reserve for Alumni||18||04||Additional 20 points for alumni/25 points for double or two generation alumni/30 points for three or more generation|
|Reserve for Staff (on the basis of seniority)||02||00|
|General Category||24||05||40 points|
|Reserve for Defence Forces||4||01||Additional 5 points to children of currently serving officers in the Defence Forces.|
- In each category sibling and alumni, if there are more applicants than the number of seats available, a lottery will be conducted.
- All those applicants not successful in the lottery will be added to the general category.
- If in any category (sibling, alumni, defence and staff) if there are vacant seats they shall also be filled from the general category.
- The lotteries, if any, for the specified categories shall be conducted on the same day (to be announced), and for the general category one or two days later.
- For purposes of the lottery, applications for twins shall be clubbed together as a single application. Pre-School (Nursery) 120 Pre-Primary (Kindergarten).
- Details of the timings and dates for the lotteries shall be announced and eligible applicants will be welcome to be present, if they wish.
- The actual conduct of a lottery shall be recorded on video.
- The schedule to be followed shall be in accordance with the guidelines of the Directorate of Education.
4. AVAILABILITY AND SUBMISSION OF FORMS
- Application Forms for registration for categories other than EWS/DG category to entry level classes can be downloaded from the school website modernschoolvv.com from January 2, 2017 or obtained from the school office on all working days between 10:00 am to 1:00 pm.
- Duly completed application forms for all categories (other than EWS/DG category) will be accepted in the School Office as per the following schedule – January 2, 2017 till January 15, 2017- 9:30 am to 12:30 pm (Monday-Friday) January 16, 2017 till January 23, 2017 – 2:00 pm to 3:30 pm (Monday-Friday)
- No forms will be accepted after 3.30 p.m. on January 23, 2017 (Monday) for all categories (other than EWS/DG category).
- The process for the selection of EWS/DG category applicants shall be carried out as per the guidelines of the Directorate of Education.
- List of students admitted will be put up on February 15, 2017.
- Queries of parents regarding allotment of points to their ward in the list displayed on February 15, 2017 can be dropped in the Drop Box placed in the School Office from February 16, 2017 till February 18, 2017 (11:00 am). The queries will be resolved on February 18, 2017 in the afternoon
- Admission process will be completed by March 31, 2017
5: FEE STRUCTURE 2016-17 (Subject to revision for 2017-18 session)
|(A) MONTHLY CHARGES
|(B) DEVELOPMENT FUND (Per Term)||4030.00|
|(C) ANNUAL CHARGES||3200.00|
|(D) ONE TIME CHARGES
i) Admission Fee
ii) Security Deposit
iii) PTA Subscription
All the above is subject to any change necessitated by any Government or Court Order