Modern School Vasant Vihar Nursery Admissions 2018-19 Guidelines
Admissions 2018-19 General Information The School Will Follow Admission Procedure To Entry Level Classes As Under
The school will be admitting 145 students at the entry level in academic session 2018-19.
|Minimum Age as on March 31, 2018||3 years for Pre-School (Nursery)
4 years for Pre-Primary (Kindergarten)
(Photocopy of Birth Certificate to be attached with the Application Form)
Admission Criteria Shall Be As Under:
- In each category sibling and alumni, if there are more applicants than the number of seats available, a lottery will be conducted.
- All those applicants not successful in the lottery will be added to the general category.
- If in any category (sibling, alumni and staff) if there are vacant seats they shall also be filled from the general category.
- The lotteries, if any, for the specified categories shall be conducted on the same day (to be announced), and for the general category one or two days later.
- For purposes of the lottery, applications for twins shall be clubbed together as a single application
- Details of the timings and dates for the lotteries shall be announced and eligible applicants will be welcome to be present, if they wish.
- The actual conduct of a lottery shall be recorded on video
- The schedule to be followed shall be in accordance with the guidelines of the Directorate of Education
Availability And Submission Of Forms
- Application Forms for registration for categories other than EWS/DG category to entry level classes can be downloaded from the school website www.modernschoolvv.com or obtained from the school office from December 27, 2017 till January 17, 2018
- Duly completed application forms for all categories (other than EWS/DG category) will be accepted in the School Office as per the following schedule
- No forms will be accepted after 3.30 p.m. on January 17, 2018 (Wednesday) for all categories
(other than EWS/DG category)
- The process for the selection of EWS/DG category applicants shall be carried out as per the
guidelines of the Directorate of Education.
- List of students admitted will be put up on February 15, 2018.
- Queries of parents regarding allotment of points to their ward in the list displayed on
February 15, 2018 can either be sent through email to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit in the
school office from February 16, 2018 till February 20, 2018 (11:00 am). The queries will be
responded on February 20, 2018 in the afternoon via e-mail or letters.
- Admission process will be completed by March 31, 2018.
Fee Structure 2017-18 (Subject To Revision For 2018-19 Session)
|MONTHLY CHARGES Tuition Fee||7380.00|
|DEVELOPMENT FUND (Per Term)||4430.00|
|ONE TIME CHARGES|
For Conducting Admissions For The Open Seats (Other Than Ews/Dg Category Seats) For The Academic Session 2018-19
|Commencement of admission process||December 27, 2017 (Wednesday)|
|Commencement of availability of application forms for admission (online from school website www.modernschoolvv.com or from school office)||December 27, 2017 (Wednesday) –
January 17, 2018 (Wednesday)
|Commencement of submission of application forms in school office||December 27, 2017 (Wednesday)
9:30 am till 12:30 pm
(on all working days i.e. Monday-Friday)
|Last Date of submission of application forms in school office||January 17, 2018 (Wednesday) till 3:30 pm|
|The date for displaying the first list of selected candidates (including Waiting List) (along with marks allotted under point system)||February 15, 2018 (Thursday)|
|Queries of parents regarding allotment of points to their ward in the list displayed on February 15, 2018 can either be sent through email to email@example.com or submit in the school office||February 16, 2018 (Friday) –
February 20, 2018 (Tuesday), 11:00 am
|Queries will be responded via e-mail or letters||February 20, 2018 (Tuesday)
|Closure of admission process||March 31, 2018 (Saturday)|