Mount St. Mary’s School Delhi Cantt, 75, Parade Road,. New delhi – 110 010 Prep Admissions 2016-2017
General Norms :
1. Both boys and girls are eligible for admission to Prep
2. Children who complete four years of age by 31st March, 2016 will be eligible for admission to class Prep for the session 2016-2017.
3. Our school is situated on the defence land and according to the lease agreement, 70% seats are reserved for the children of the Defence Personnel & children of the civilians residing in the cantonment area.
After considering the defence quota, this being a minority status school, Catholics and Christians of our Zone (list enclosed) will be given preference.
4 a. Total number of seats in pre-primary class : 135
i. Seats reserved for children of the defense personnel and residents of the cantonment : 95 (70% )
ii. After considering the Defence Category, the remaining 30% seats will be divided as per the applicable guidelines. This being a Minority Institution, Catholics and Christians in the Zone (list enclosed) will be given preference. The weightage is without prejudice to the school’s constitutional right to give preference to the children from Christian Community. Only if there are any seats vacant after considering these two essential categories, the alumni and siblings categories will be considered.
5. Registration Forms will be available online on our website from 1st January to 22nd January 2016. Those who are unable to download the form from the net, may check the school notice board for availability of forms in school.
Forms must be submitted to the school office according to the following schedule between 9 a.m. and 11.30 a.m.:
13th January, 2016 Defence Personnel
14th January, 2016 Defence Personnel
15th January, 2016 Cantonment Residents
16th January, 2016 Catholic & Christian Students of the zone to be covered by M.S.M.
18th January, 2016 Siblings & Alumni
19th January, 2016 General
20th January, 2016 General
21st January, 2016 All Categories
22nd January, 2016 All Categories
Please note that the forms will not be accepted after January 22, 2016.
6. Photocopies of supporting documents have to be submitted along with the Registration Form. Original documents will have to be produced for verification purposes at the time of submission:
i. One latest passport sized photograph of the child for all categories.
ii. Attested Copy of Date of Birth Certificate of the child issued by Municipal Corporation for all categories.
iii. Attested copy of the Baptism Certificate and a letter from the Parish Priest in case of Catholic and Christian candidates.
iv. Residential Proof : Voter’s I-Card and its photocopy of both parents.
v. In case of defence service, the following additional documents are required:
a. A service certificate from your office certifying your current place of posting along with posting and movement order.
b. If residing in government accommodation, photocopy of the allotment letter.
c. If residing in a private residence, attested photocopy of the Rent deed.
vi. Sibling Proof: Latest Report Card of the elder sibling studying in our school.
vii. Alumni – Class 12 Marksheet / Pass Certificate issued by school along with the T.C.
7. Parents will be intimated of dates to come with original documents and get their documents verified, if necessary.
8. The first list of selected candidates along with the waiting list (if any) will be put up on the notice board on 15th February, 2016. The second list, if any, will be put up on the Notice Board on 29th February, 2016
9. The school reserves the right to reject application forms with incomplete or false information.