N.K. Bagrodia Public School Rohini
Ahinsa Marg, Sector-9, Rohini, Delhi- 110085
Pre School, Session: 2017-18
N.K.Bagrodia Public School
Admission Schedule For Entry Level Class
Admissions of EWS(annual income less than one lakh rupees)/DG category(SC/ST/OBC Non-creamy layer/Physically Challenged/Orphan and Transgender) shall be made through Computerized Lottery System against 25% seats reserved for them under the provisions of Right to Education Act, 2009.
Filling of Unique identification Number(Aadhaar Number) or Enrollment ID in r/o of the EWS/DG category candidate for online registration has been made compulsory .
All the Users/ Applicants should visit Directorate of Education website www.edudel.nic.in and click the button EWS/DG ADMISSIONS 2017-18 for detailed information and instructions. Please read the instructions carefully before filling in the complete Registration Form/ Application Form.
The online applications shall be accepted till 31-01-2017(Tuesday) Further datelines of the online admission process will be issued time to time.
Admission Schedule For Entry Level Class (Pre School) Open /General Category Session 2017-2018
|Commencement of admission process||10-01-2017 (Tuesday)|
|Commencement of availability of application form for admission||10-01-2017 (Tuesday)|
|Last date of submission of application form in schools||31-01-2017 (Tuesday)|
|Uploading details of children who apply for admission under Open/General seats along with distance range and sibling status on website of DOE and their Website/Notice board||10-02-2017 (Friday)|
|Draw of Lots||11-02-2017 to 27-02-2017|
|Displaying the first list of selected candidates (including Waiting List)||28-02-2017 (Tuesday)|
|Resolution of queries of parents, if any (by written/email/verbal interaction) regarding the first list||01-03-2017 to 04-03-2017|
|Displaying the second list of candidates ( if any) (including Waiting List) (along with distance range and sibling status)||15-03-2017 (Wednesday)|
|Closure of admission process||31-03-2017 (Friday)|
ADMISSION GUIDELINES (PRE-SCHOOL SESSION: 2017-18) NOTICE
The admission to Open/General category seats shall be made on the basis of following criteria as stated below:
ALLOCATION OF POINTS
The above is subject to directions of the Honourable High Court Note : Kindly note that the admission under EWS/DG category is being undertaken by Department of Education.
Documents Required (Scanned copy – Limit Size – 1 MB per document) :
a. Passport Size Photograph (Child , Father and Mother each ) with – 80% Face Coverage in .jpg or gif format only
b. Scanned Copy of Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation / Competent Authority
c. Address proof ( Passport, Voter Id, Aadhar Card, Driving License, Electricity Bill, Landline Telephone Bill from MTNL, Gas Agency Receipt, LIC Policy) in the name of child’s mother / father only, to be scanned and uploaded
d. Tuition Fees Slip of your ward studying in the school. Sibling stands for real brother and sister only. Cousins and relative will not be considered as siblings.
- Please note that submission of Registration Form does not guarantee Admission of your ward in the school.
- The cost of Registration form is INR 25/- only (PRE-SCHOOL).
- Please keep your credit card, debit card and other banking details handy while filling up the application form. The payment on this website is secured and the school does not store any banking related information.
- Please note that the Registration no. will be communicated to you on your registered email id and mobile no. after successful completion of registration process for future communication.
- Please ensure that you have a stable internet connection while filling up the application form.
- Please keep checking School’s Website for regular updates on Nursery Admissions.
- Parents are requested to avoid submitting duplicate forms as this may lead to rejection of forms.
- Incomplete and false details in the Registration form will lead to rejection of the Registration form.
- Convenience Fees (INR 5/-) + Service Tax as applicable is also charged along with Registration fees. The form shall be considered for Admission, only after successful payment of the Registration Fee.