National Victor Public School Pre School Admission Session 2017-18
Pre school Admission
• Parents/ Guardians are required to register their wards as and when the notification is issued.
• Admission/registration form is required to be submitted within the stipulated time. The child seeking admission to Pre-school must have completed 3+ years on or before 31st March in the academic year of admission sought.
Admission in other classes
Admission in classes Pre-Primary to XI is subject to the availability of vacancy. Admission criteria and other details are notified as and when applicable. Our admission process is very transparent and it is carried out in accordance with the laid down policies.
Note – Kindly submit the self attested photocopies of the following documents with the registration fee at the school reception.
List of the documents –
1. Birth Certificate of child issued by the appropriate authority.
2. Residence Proof.(Voter I-Card/Aadhar Card/Passport/Rent Agreement)
3. Sibling proof(Photocopy of I-Card)
Admission Criteria at Entry Level (Pre-School) for Session 2017-18
regarding 75% of seats for General Category
1.(a) Neighbour hood (0-1km.) = 80
(b) 1-3km. = 70
(c) 3-6 km. = 60
(d) and above = 50
2. Sibling = 20
3. Total = 100
Admission Schedule for (Entry Level) Pre-School Session 2017-2018
Time Schedule 08.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.
Particulars & Time Schedule are given below:
1. Commencement of admission process 10-01-2017 (Tuesday)
2. Last date of submission of application form in schools 31-01-2017 (Tuesday) form in schools
3. The date for displaying the first list of selected candidates 28-02-2017 (Tuesday)(Time : 12.30 p.m.)
Read More About School