National Victor Public School Pre School Admission Session 2018-19
Admission Schedule For (Entry Level) Pre-School & Pre-Primary Session : 2018-2019 General Category
|Commencement of availability of registration form||27-12-2017|
|Last date of submission of registration form||17-01-2018|
|The date for displaying the first list of selected candidates||15-02-2018|
|Closure of admission process||31-03-2018|
Total Number Of Seats At Entry Level
- Pre-School = 200
- General Seats (75%) = 150
- EWS & Disadvantaged (25%) = 50
- Pre-Primary = 32
- General Seats (75%) = 24
- EWS & Disadvantaged (25%) = 08
Age Criteria (As Per Directorate Of Education Order Dated : 19-12-17)
- Pre-School = Born between O1-O4-2013 to 31-03-2018
- Pre-Primary = Born between 01-O4-2012 to 31-03-2018
List Of The Documents Required
- Birth Certificate of child issued by the appropriate authority.
- Residence Proof.(Voter I-Card/Aadhar Card/Passport/Rent Agreement).
- Aadhar card of both parents and child.
- Affidavit of First Born Child(if applicable).
- Proof of Alumni(Photocopy of Board Certificate/School Leaving Certificate).
- Sibling proof(Photocopy of I-Card + Fee receipt).
- Admission Criteria For Pre-School & Pre-Primary Session 2018-2019
Admission Criteria For Pre-School & Pre-Primary Session 2018-2019
(10km & above)=30
|First Born Child||= 15|
|Staff Ward||= 20|
Read More About School