National Victor Public School Pre School Admission
• Parents/ Guardians are required to register their wards as and when the notification is issued.
• Admission/registration form is required to be submitted within the stipulated time. The child seeking admission to Pre-school must have completed 3+ years on or before 31st March in the academic year of admission sought.
Admission in other classes
Admission in classes Pre-Primary to XI is subject to the availability of vacancy. Admission criteria and other details are notified as and when applicable. Our admission process is very transparent and it is carried out in accordance with the laid down policies.
Note – Kindly submit the self attested photocopies of the following documents with the registration fee at the school reception.
List of the documents –
1. Birth Certificate of child issued by the appropriate authority.
2. Residence Proof.(Voter I-Card/Aadhar Card/Passport/Rent Agreement)
3. Affidavit of First Born Child(if applicable)
4. Photocopy of Transfer Letter(if applicable)
5. Proof of Alumni(Photocopy of Board Certificate/School Leaving Certificate)
6. Sibling proof(Photocopy of I-Card)
Admission Information Year 2016-2017
Total Number of Seats at Entry Level (3+age for Pre-School)=200
General Seats 50% = 100
EWS & Disadvantaged 25% = 50
Staff Quota 5% = 10
Management Quota 20% = 40
Commencement of availability of Registration Form from 01 January 2016 to 22 January 2016.
Read More About School