New Green Field School Alaknanda New Delhi
Scheme for Admission to Pre-school (Nursery) 2016-17
Registration for admission to Pre-school (Nursery) for academic session 2016-17 shall be made online for the convenience of the parents of the children seeking admission. Payment of Rupees Twenty Five only (Rs. 25/-) as registration charges shall have to be made while submitting hardcopy of the registration form along with requisite documents.
The number of vacancies for the academic session 2016-17 are as under:
- Total number of seats available 105
- Number of seats available for children of
|Economically Weaker Sections||26|
|c)||Number of seats available for Staff Quota||04|
|d)||Number of seats available for Management Quota.||15|
|e)||Number of seats available for General Category||60|
The proposed Tuition Fee for Pre-school (Nursery) session 2016-17 is Rs. 3,000/- p.m.
Criteria for preparation of merit list (General Category) shall be based on points system. The points shall be awarded on the following basis :
|a)||Neighborhood factor (0-8km) (option i to iv)||(40)|
|b)||Sibling Factor (If sibling is studying in this school)||(25)|
|a)||Girl child/First born child||(10)|
If there is tie on points scored by the candidates, selection shall be made on the basis of draw of lots. The date
and time of draw of lots for general category shall be available on school website ngfsalaknanda.com on 08.02.2016 and shall also be displayed at the school notice board.
Information regarding Nursery Registration (General Category )2016-17
The Registration for admission to Nursery class for the Academic session 2016-17 will begin from 1st January 2016 to 22nd January 2016. Registration will be done online through school’s website. The last date for submission of hard copy of Registration form filled online and payment of registration fee of Rs 25/- shall also be 22nd January, 2016 up to 2 p.m. only.
The age criteria for Nursery is 3+ as on 1st April, 2016 i.e. born on or before 31.03.2013. A printed copy of the online submitted form, together with a self attested copies of the documents mentioned below be deposited in the office of the school along with prescribed registration fee within the prescribed time limit. The office shall remain open for deposit of registration forms on all working days from 9.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon. Except on 22.1.2016 when forms shall be accepted upto 2 p.m. Upper age limit for admission to Nursery is less than 4 years as on 31.3.2016
List of selected candidates and Waiting List can be checked on the school’s website www.ngfsalaknanda.com on 15th February, 2016 and 2nd List (if any) on 29th February, 2016 after 4.00 p.m.
PLEASE NOTE :
- Do not use Symbols like – / or ‘ or “ or : or ( etc. while filling the form online as these symbols cannot be accepted by the software.
- Fill up the form completely before taking a print out.
- Incomplete form/ documents shall stand rejected.
- Non-deposit of form print out and prescribed documents will mean non-participation in the admission process.
- To check the list of eligible candidates visit the school’s website on 5th February, 2016 after 4.00p.m.
- To know the result of your ward, check the school’s website on 15th February, 2016 after 4.00 p.m.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR VERIFICATION
Copies of Documents to be submitted along with hard copy of the form filled online:
- Birth Certificate (self attested copy)
- Photograph of the child (passport size).
- Affidavit in support of first born child
- Proof of residence – Ration card/ Voter I-card / Aadhaar Card/ Passport/ Electricity Bill/ MTNL Bill/Water Bill.
- Proof of Sibling – I card of student and latest fee slip
- Proof of Alumni – Sr. Sec. Board Certificate.
- Admission shall not be granted if the information given at the time of online registration is found to be incorrect.
FOR EWS and Disadvantaged group: Registration and admission for EWS and Disadvantage category shall be in accordance with the scheme yet to be announced by the Directorate of Education.
Distance Chart incorporating colonies covered is enclosed and shall be the basis for award of points on account of Neighborhood/Distance factor.