New Green Field School Saket New Delhi
Scheme for Admissions to Pre-school (Nursery) 2017-18
Open Seats (General Category)
Registration for admission to Pre-school (Nursery) for academic session 2017-18 shall be made online for the convenience of the parents of the children seeking admission. Payment of rupees Twenty Five (Rs. 25/-) as registration charges shall have to be made while submitting hard copy of the Registration form alongwith requisite documents.
The number of vacancies for the academic session 2017-18 are as under :
|a).||Total number of seats||180|
|b).||Number of seats earmarked for students belonging to disadvantaged group and EWS Category||45|
|c).||Management Quota seats||27|
|d).||Staff Quota seats||6|
|d).||Number of seats available for General Category||101|
The proposed Tuition fee for Pre-school (Nursery) session 2017-18 is Rs. 3300/- p.m.
Criteria for preparation of merit list (General Category) shall be based on points system. The points shall be awarded on the following basis :
|a).||*Neighborhood/ Distance factor||50|
|0 – 08 Km||50|
|8 Km onwards||40|
|b).||Sibling studying in school||20|
|c).||Parent Alumni of the school||20|
|d).||First born child||10|
If there is tie on points scored by the candidates, selection shall be made on the basis of draw of lots. The date and time of draw of lots for general category shall be available on school website ngfssaket.com on 8.02.2016 and shall also be displayed at the school notice board.
Information regarding nursery Registration (General Category )2017-18
The Registration for admission to Nursery class for the Academic session 2017-18 shall be open from 2nd January to 23rd January, 2017. Registration will be done online through school’s website. The last date for submission of Hard copy of Registration form filed online and payment of registration fee of Rs.25/- shall also be 23.1.2017 upto 2 p.m. only The minimum age for Nursery is 3+ as on 1st April, 2017 i.e. born on or before 31.03.2014. Upper age limit is 4 years as on 31.3.2017. A printed copy of the online submitted form, together with a self attested copies of the documents mentioned below be deposited in the office of the school along with prescribed registration fee within the prescribed time limit. The office shall remain open for deposit of Registration forms on all working days from 9 a.m. to 12 noon except on 23.1.2017 when forms shall be accepted upto 2 PM.
- The details of points scored by the child who had applied in accordance with the scheme shall be available on the school Website on 06.02.2017.
- First List of selected candidates as also the waiting list shall be displayed on the school’s Website on 15.02.2017
- Queries of the parents shall be resolved on 16th, 17th and 18th February 2017 from 9.00 am to 12.30 pm. The parents may visit the school during specified time.
PLEASE NOTE :
- Do not use Symbols like – / or ‘ or “ or : or ( etc. While filling the form online as these symbols cannot be accepted by the software.
- Fill up the form completely before taking a print out.
- Incomplete form/ documents shall stand rejected.
- Non-deposit of form print out and prescribed fee and documents will mean non-participation in the admission process.
- To know the result of your ward check the school’s website on 15th February, 2017 after 4 p.m.
- To check the list of eligible candidates visit the school’s website on 31.1.2017 after 4 p.m.
- Draw of lots for the second list if required shall be held on 27.02.2017 at 11 am in the school campus.
- Second List shall be displayed on 28.2.2017 after 4 pm.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR VERIFICATION
Copies of Documents to be submitted along with hard copy of the form submitted online :
- Birth Certificate (self attested copy)
- Photograph of the child (passport size).
- Proof of residence – ration card/ voter I-card / Adhaar Card/ Passport/ Domicile certificate/ Electricity bill/ MTNL bill / Rent Deed.
- Proof of Sibling – latest fee slip.
- Proof of Alumni –Sr. Sec. Board Certificate. (self attested copy)
- Affidavit in support of First born .
- Admission shall not be granted if the information given at the time of online registration is found to be incorrect.
EWS and Disadvantaged group : Only children sponsored by the Directorate of Education shall be offered admission.
- Distance Chart incorporating colonies covered is enclosed and shall be the basis for award of points on account of Neighborhood/Distance factor. The distance chart has been prepared with the
NEW GREEN FIELD SCHOOL SAKET NEW DELHI
RE-REVISED SCHEDULE OF ADMISSION
|Online Registration||Upto 14.02.2017|
|Last date of Submission of Registration form alongwith requisite documents and payment of Registration Fee||14.02.2017 on all working days between 9 a.m. to 12 noon upto 2 p.m. only on 14.02.2017|
|List of validly registered Children To be updated on website||21.02.2017|
|Updating of points scored by Registered Children||28.02.2017|
|Display of Notice of draw for first List (if required)||03.03.2017 (after 4.00 p.m.)|
|Date of Draw of Lots for First List(if required)||06.03.2017 (at 11.00 a.m.)|
|Display of 1st List of selected candidates And waiting list||07.03.2017 (after 4.00 p.m.)|
|Resolution of queries of parents made in writing||08.03.2017 to 10.03.2017|
|Display of Notice of draw for Second List (if required)||10.03.2017 (after 4.00 p.m.)|
|Date of Draw for preparation of Second list ( if required)||16.03.2017|
|Display of 2nd List (if required)||17.03.2017(after 4.00 p.m.)|
Revision has been made in accordance with the instructions issued by the Director of Education.
Details of candidates registered for Admission to Pre school (Nursery) 2017 and points scored by each.
|| Download ||