New Green Field School Saket Nursery Admission Process And Criteria 2018-19
Scheme For Admissions To Pre-School (Nursery) 2018-19
Registration for admission to Pre-school (Nursery) for academic session 2018-19 shall be made online for the convenience of the parents of the children seeking admission. Payment of rupees Twenty Five(Rs. 25/-) as registration charges shall have to be made while submitting hard copy of the Registration form along with requisite documents.
The Number Of Vacancies For The Academic Session 2017-18 Are As Under
|Total number of seats||180|
|Number of seats earmarked for students belonging to disadvantaged
group and EWS Category
|Management Quota seats||27|
|Staff Quota seats||6|
|Number of open seats available for General Category||102|
Criteria For Preparation Of Merit List (General Category) Shall Be Based On Points System. The Points Shall Be Awarded On The Following Basis
|Neighborhood/ Distance factor||50|
|0 – 08 Km||50|
|8 Km onwards||40|
|Sibling studying in school||20|
|Parent Alumni of the school (class XII pass only)||20|
|First born child/ Girl Child||10|
If there is tie on points scored by the candidates, selection shall be made on the basis of draw of lots. The date and time of draw of lots for general category shall be available on school website www.ngfssaket.com on 12.02.2018 and shall also be displayed at the school notice board.
Information Regarding Nursery Registration (General Category )2018-19
The Registration for admission to Nursery class for the Academic session 2018-19 shall be open from 27th December 2017 to 17th January, 2018. Registration will be done online through school’s website. The last date for submission of Hard copy of Registration form filed online and payment of registration fee of Rs.25/- shall also be 17.01.2018 upto 2 p.m. only.
The minimum age for Nursery is 3+ as on 1st April, 2018 i.e. born on or before 31.03.2015. Upper age limit is 4 years as on 31.3.2018. A printed copy of the online submitted form, together with a self attested copies of the documents mentioned below be deposited in the office of the school along with prescribed registration fee within the prescribed time limit. The office shall remain open for deposit of Registration forms on all working days from 9 a.m. to 12 noon except on 17.1.2018 when forms shall be accepted upto 2 p.m.
- The details of points scored by the child who had applied in accordance with the scheme shall be available on the school Website by 08.02.2018.
- First List of selected candidates as also the waiting list shall be displayed on the school’s Website on 15.02.2018
- Written queries of the parents shall be resolved on 16th to 20th February 2018 from 9.00 am to 12.30 pm. The parents may visit the school during specified time only.
Important Information About Nursery Admission 2018-19 In New Green Field School Saket
- Incomplete form/ documents shall stand rejected.
- Non-deposit of form print out and prescribed fee and documents will mean non-participation in the admission process.
- To know the result of your ward (first list) check the school’s website on 15.02.2018 after 4 p.m.
- To check the list of eligible candidates visit the school’s website on 01.02.2018 after 4 p.m.
- Draw of lots for the second list if required shall be held on 27.02.2018 at 11 am in the school campus.
- Second List shall be displayed on 28.2.2018 after 4 pm.
Documents Required For Verification
Copies of Documents to be submitted alongwith hard copy of the form submitted online
1. Birth Certificate (self attested copy)
2. Photograph of the child (passport size).
3. Proof of residence – ration card/ voter I-card / Adhaar Card/ Passport/ Domicile certificate/ Electricity bill/ MTNL bill/ Registered Rent Deed
4. Proof of Sibling – latest fee slip.
5. Proof of Alumni –Sr. Sec. Board Certificate. (self attested copy)
6. Affidavit in support of First born .
Nursery Admission shall not be granted if the information given at the time of online registration is found to be incorrect.
EWS and Disadvantaged group : Only children sponsored by the Directorate of Education shall be offered admission.
Distance Chart incorporating colonies covered is enclosed and shall be the basis for award of points