NGF New Green Field Junior School Malviya Nagar Admission Criteria
Open seats and Admission Criteria for Pre-school (Nursery) 2018-19
Registration for admission to pre-school (Nursery) for academic session 2018-19 shall be made from 27th December 2017 to 17th January, 2018. Payment of rupees Twenty Five (Rs.25/-) as registration charges shall have to be made while submitting Registration form along with requisite documents.
Available Seats For Academic Year 2018-19
|Total number of seats||105|
|Number of seats earmarked for students belonging to Disadvantaged group and EWS Category||27|
|Management Quota seats||15|
|Number of seats for staff quota||3|
|Number of seats available for General Category||60|
Criteria for preparation of merit list (General Category) shall be based on points system.
|Neighborhood/ Distance factor||50|
|0 – 10 Km (option i )||50|
|Above 10 Km (option ii)||10|
|Girl Child/ First born child||20|
If there is tie on points scored by the candidates, selection shall be made on the basis of draw of lots. The date and time of draw of lots for general category shall be available on school website www.ngfsmalviyanagar.com on 09.02.2018 and shall also be displayed on the school notice board on 09.02.2018
Information regarding nursery Registration (General Category) 2018-19
The Registration for admission to Nursery class for the Academic session 2018-19 will begin from 27th December 2017 to 17th January, 2018. The last date for submission of Registration form and payment of registration fee of Rs. 25/- shall also be 17.1.2018 upto 1 p.m. only The age criteria for Nursery is 3+ as on 1st April, 2018 i.e. born on or before 31.03.2015. Filled in registration form , together with self attested copies of the documents mentioned below be deposited in the office of the school along with prescribed registration fee within the prescribed time limit. The office shall remain open for deposit of Registration forms on all working days from 9 a.m to 12 noon except on 17.1.2018 when forms shall be accepted upto 1 p.m.
First List of selected candidates and Waiting List can be checked on the school website www.ngfsmalviyanagar.com on 15th February, 2018 and 2nd List (if any) on 28th February, 2018 and the same shall also be displayed on the school notice board.
- Fill up the form completely.
- Incomplete form /documents shall stand rejected.
- Non-deposit of form and prescribed fee and documents will mean non-participation in the admission process.
- To know the result of your ward visit the school website or check the school notice board on 15th February, 2018 after 2 p.m.
- To check the list of eligible candidates visit the school website or check the school notice board on 12.2.2018 after 1 p.m.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR VERIFICATION
Copies of Documents to be submitted along with application form:
- Birth Certificate (self attested copy)
- Photograph of the child (passport size).
- Proof of residence – ration card/ voter I-card / Adhaar Card/ Passport/ Domicile Certificate/ Electricity bill/ MTNL bill .
- Proof of Sibling – latest fee slip.
- Affidavit in support of First born.
EWS and Disadvantaged group : Registration and admission for EWS and D.G. category shall be in accordance with the scheme yet to be announced by the Directorate of Education.
- Distance Chart shall be displayed on the school notice board for award of points on account of Neighbourhood/Distance factor.