Nirmal Bhartia School Dwarka Nursery Admission Process 2017-18
The admission process is based on DoE guidelines and is without prejudice to the school’s rights and contentions.
Please make a note of the following while filling the Application Form:
a. Age Criteria for Admission:-
|Nursery (Ankur)||3+ as on 31st March 2017.|
b. The Form must be filled in CAPITAL letters only.
c. Only one Form per applicant will be accepted. Filling of more than one Form will result in cancellation of both/all Forms submitted by the applicant.
d. Incomplete Forms or Forms without supporting documents will not be considered for admission and no further communication will be entertained regarding the same.
e. The Original Documents will be checked in case the application is shortlisted for admission. Admission of the applicant is subject to the verification and authentication of all documents against the Originals, failing which, the offer for admission will stand cancelled and the next applicant as per the Waiting List will be offered admission under the General Category.
f. If any of the filled in information or documents submitted are found to be incorrect, altered or false, the school reserves the right to cancel admission of the applicant, even after the session commences.
g. Documents once submitted to the school will not be returned.
h. In case of twins, selection of one under the Draw of Lots will not automatically guarantee selection of the other sibling.
ADMISSION CRITERIA : 2017-18
DETAILS OF SEATS AVAILABLE
|Total No. of Seats||96|
|No. of seats reserved for EWS/Disadvantaged Category||24|
|No. of seats available for General Category||72|
CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION
1. Admission shall first be offered to siblings and applicants residing within 1 km of the school. A Draw of Lots will be held in the event that the number of applicants in the General Category in the 0-1 km range is greater than the number of seats available.
2. In case vacancies remain, applicants residing within 1 to 3 kms of the school will be considered for admission. Siblings will be given priority.
3. If vacancies still remain, admission shall be offered to other applicants residing within 3 to 6 kms of the school.
4. Applicants residing beyond 6 kms shall be considered only thereafter.
List of Supporting Documents to be self-attested and attached with the Application Form.
1. For Proof of Residence, a copy of any one of the following documents will be accepted :
- Ration Card issued in the name of either of the parents, with the family name of the child
- Voter’s I-D card of any of the parents
- Electricity Bill / MTNL Telephone Bill / Water Bill / Passport in the name of any of the parents or child
- Domicile Certificate of the child or of his / her parents
- Aadhar Card issued in the name of any of the parents or child
2. Copy of the Child’s Birth Certificate
3. Recent passport size photographs, one each of the child, mother and father (to be stuck in the space provided)
Nirmal Bhartia School Dwarka Nursery Admission Schedule 2017-18
|Commencement of admission process||Tuesday, 10th January 2017|
|Collection and Submission of application forms||Tuesday, 10th to Tuesday, 31st January 2017 Timings : 9:00 am to 1:30 pm|
|Display of List of all applicants who have applied for admission as per distance and sibling categories||Friday, 10th February, 2017|
|Draw of Lots, if any, under the General Category||Wednesday, 15th February 2017 at 11: 00 am|
|Display of the First List of applicants being offered admission and a Waiting List||Tuesday, 28th February 2017 at 3: 00 pm|
|Resolution of queries of parents, if any||Wednesday,1st to Saturday, 4th March 2017 9:00 am to 1:30 pm|
|Verification of Documents against Originals and Collection of Fee from applicants being offered admission in the First List||Saturday, 4th to Wednesday, 8 th March 2017 Timings :- 9:00 am to 1:30 pm|
|Verification of Documents against Originals and Collection of Fee from applicants being offered admission from the Waiting List||Thursday, 9 th to Monday, 13th March 2017 Timings :- 9:00 am to 1:30 pm|
|Draw of Lots, if any, under the General Category for Second List||Tuesday, 14th March 2017 at 11:00 am|
|Display of the Second List of applicants being offered admission (if any)||Wednesday, 15th March 2017 at 3:00 pm|
|Closure of Admission Process||Friday, 31st March 2017|