North Delhi Public School Shalimar Bagh Admission Criteria 2018-19
North Delhi Public School Shalimar Bagh Admission Schedule 2018-19
|Commencement of admission&availability of application forms for admission.||27-12-2017
|Last date of submission of application forms in schools||17-01-2018
|Uploading details of children who applied to the school for admission under open seats till||01-02-2018
|Uploading marks (as per point system) given to each of the children who applied for admission under open seats till||08-02-2018
|The date for displaying the first list of selected candidates(including Waiting list)(along with marks allotted under point system)||15-02-2018
|Resolution of quarries of parents, if any (by written/email/Verbal interaction) regarding allotment of points to their wards in the first list.||16-02-2018 (Friday) to 20-02-2018 (Tuesday)|
|The date for displaying the second list of selected candidates (If any) (Including Waiting List) (along with marks allotted under point system)||28-02-2018
|Resolution of quarries of parents, if any (by written/email/Verbal interaction) regarding allotment of points to their wards in the second list.||01-03-2018 (Thursday) to 07-03-2018 (Wednesday)|
|Subsequent list of admission, if any||15-03-2018 (Thursday)|
|Closure of admission process.||31-03-2018
For Class Pre School, Pre Primary & I
|Total No. of Seats|
|Pre School||: 48|
|Pre Primary||: 20|
|Class I||: 20|
|Pre School||Pre Primary||Class I|
|Total no. of seats for EWS||: 12||05||05|
|Total no. of seats for General Category||: 36||15||15|
|Criteria for General Category Admission|
- 75% open seats for General Category.
- 25% seats for EWS and DG Category under section 12(1) (c) of Right to Education Act 2009online by the Directorate of Education.
- The no. of EWS / DG seats to be offered may very base on the actually admitted students of general category.
- Wherever it is necessary to conduct the draw based on the availability of the applicants the same shall be conducted in the presence of parentswho will be present at the time of draw of lots.
Draw of Lots for Class Pre School, Pre Primary & I for session 2018-19
Draw of lots for admission in Pre School, Pre Primary & Class I session 2018-19 will be held on February2018 as per timing below:-
- 10:00 a.m. to 11 a.m. Class Pre School.
- 11:00 a.m. to 11.30 a.m. Class Pre Primary.
- 11:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Class I.
Kindly show registration slip/application ref. no. to attend draw of lots.
Documents to be submitted at the time of Registration.
Self attested documents to be submitted at the time of Registration:-
- Birth Certificate issued by the MCD/Appropriate authority.
- Sibling (Copy of School Identity Card/Report Card).
- Any one of the indicative documents, shall be considered as proof of residence:-
- Ration card issued in the name of parents (Mother/father bearing name of the child).
- Domicile Certificate of child or of his/her parents.
- Voter I-Card (EPIC) of any of the parents.
- Electricity bill/MTNL telephone bill/Water bill/passport in the name of any of the parents.
- Aadhaar card /UID card issued in the name of any of the parents.