Laxman Public School Hauz Khas Enclave
Admission Guidelines Of Preschool For The Academic Session 2018-19
Categories Criteria Procedures And schedule
The following are the categories for seats in the entry level for academic session 2018-19
Total seats: 184
EWS & DG CATEGORY
Children of the EWS & DG Category will be given 25% of the seats as per the total intake of the entry class level. This is the percentage mandated under Section 12(1) (c) of RTE Act, 2009 and is a part of our social responsibility. The school will not process the admission of EWS & DG Category students. The Education department shall conduct this admission process.
For this category there will be 20% of the total seats available
For this category there will be 15% of the total seats available. The seats shall be filled -through draw of lots out of all the registered sibling applicants residing within 12 km radius of the school. The remaining applicants shall be considered for admission as per the criteria and points for open seats (general category).
For this category there will be 2% of the total seats available” The seats shall be filled through draw of lots out of all the registered alumni applicants residing ,within 1-2 km radius of the school’ The remaining applicants shall be considered the criteria and points for admission as per for open seats (general category).
For this category there will be 3% of the total seats available. All staff member have a right to apply for the admission of their children. The children of retired staff will not be part of the Staff Category.
The remaining seats which are not covered under above categories. For this category there will be 35% of the total seats available. Two seats are reserved for CWSN children.
children who complete 3 years as on 31.03.2018 and are less than 4 years wi1 be eligible for admission to preschool for the academic session 2018-19 (AS PER DOE Circular NO. DE.15(172)/PSB/2016/21112 DATED 19.12.2017)
CRITERIA & POINTS
The admission to open seats shall be made only on the basis of fixed criteria and points asmentioned hereunder:
SCHEDUTE OF THE ADMISSION PROCESS
|Commencement of online admission process||27.12.2017 (Wednesday)|
|Commencement of availability of online application form for admission||27.12.2017 (Wednesday)|
|Last date of submission of online application form in school||17.01.2018 (Wednesday)|
|Uploading details of children who applied to the school for admission under Open Seats till||01.02.2018|
|Uploading marks (as per point system) given to each of the children who applied for admission under open seats till||08.02.2018|
|The date of displaying the first list of selected
candidates (including waiting list) (along with marks
allotted under point system)
|Resolution of queries of parents, if any (by written/EMAIL/VerbaL instruction ) regarding
allotment of points to their ward in the first list till
|16.02.2018 To 20.02.2018|
|The date for displaying the second list of selected
candidates (if any) (including waiting list) (along with
marks allotted under point system)
|Resolution of queries of parents, if any (by written/email/verbal interaction ) regarding
allotment of points to their wards in the second list.
|01.03.2018 to 07.03.2018|
|Subsequent list of admission, if any||15.03.2018|
|Closure of admission process||31.03.2018|
Note:- Other contents of the Categories, Criteria and procedure shall remain unchanged.
HOS-Laxman Public School
Note: Parents are requested to keep checking the school website on a regular basis for new updates
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PARENTS
- Submit the duly filled online admission form, complete in all respects, to the school office
- Fill up the required information in the online admission form in CAPITAL LETTERS
- Attach self attested copies of all documents required with the admission form
- Kindly ensure that you collect a receipt for the Registration Fees paid.
- Registration fees of 25/- is to be deposited at the time of submission of the admission form.
LIST OF DOCUMENTS TO BE ENCLOSED WITH THE TILLED UP ADMISSION FORMS:
- Birth certificate of the child
- Aadhaar card issued in the name of the child.
- Proof or Residence (any one)
- Ration Card issued in the name of the parents (mother / father – having the name of the child)
- Domicile certificate of the child or his / her parents
- Voter identity Card of any of the parents.
- Etectricity Bilt / MTNL Tetephone bill / Water bill in the name of the parents.
- Passport in the name of any of the parents or child.
- Aadhar card /UlD Card issued in the name of the parents
Proof of Sibling
- Copy of fee bill of sibling from LPS
- Copy of report card from LPS
Proof of Alumni
- Copy of Class Xll pass certificate from LPS
Children of Staff
- Details of employment
- Date of employment
- Years of service
- Copy of appointment letter / confirmation letter
Detailed list of applicants for admission under Open Seats