Paramount International School Dwarka Pre-School Admission Criteria for 2017-2018
Paramount International School follows the following criteria for admissions in Pre School for the academic session 2017-18.
- The child should be at least three (03) years old for admission in Pre-School e. Nursery as on March 31, 2017
- The admission shall be made without any discrimination regarding caste/religion/region.
- 1 to 100 points scale devised for determining admission is as follows:
|S.No.||Criteria||Maximum allotted points|
|1.||DistanceWithin Neighbourhood0 to 06 Km
06 to 08 Km 50
08 to 12 Km 40
Beyond 12Km 30
- For sibling criteria: Fee Receipt of Fee paid in the last quarter i.e. Jan-March 2017 of the child studying in the school
- TOTAL SEATS IN NURSERY : 225
General Category: 50% (113 Seats)
Management : 20% (45 Seats)
Staff : 5% (11 Seats)
E.W.S.: 25% (56 Seats)
- Standardized registration forms shall be available from the School’s front desk from 02/01/2017 to 23/01/2017 between 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. on payment of Rs. 25/- only.
- For EWS and DG Seats: Apply directly to the Directorate of Education.
Documents Required for the admission:
- Birth Certificate issued by the Municipal Corporation.
- Proof of residence (Passport/Registered Lease Deed/Electricity Bill/MTNL Bill/Electoral Card/Aadhar Card/Domicile certificate of the child or of parents.
- One set of Photograph each of mother and father.
- Two photographs of the child.
- Copy of Medical Certificate and Immunization Chart from medical practitioner not below MBBS
- For sibling, Fee Receipt of fee paid in the last quarter i.e. Jan-March 2017 of the child studying in the school.
- Caste Certificate in case of SC/ST/OBC.
- a) Birth Certificate issued by the Municipal Corporation.
- b) Proof of residence (Passport/Registered Lease Deed/Electricity Bill/MTNL
Bill/Electoral Card/Aadhar Card/Domicile certificate of the child or of parents/Ration
Card issued in the name of either of the parent containing the child name.
- Income Certificate issued by Revenue Officer.
- One set of Photograph each of mother and father &
- Two photographs of the child (at the time of admission).
- Fitness Certificate.
- Caste certificate in case of Disadvantage Category.
For any admission General or EWS/DG. The final admission is subject to the verification of the submitted documents that are to be produced in original only at the time of admission. Photocopies will not be accepted during verification.
Due to certain changes in the guidelines for admission from the education department the dates for lists display have been rescheduled as follows.
|Uploading the criteria and their points in the module of the Department||01/01/2017, Monday|
|Commencement of admission process||02-01-2017|
|Commencement of availability of application form for admission||02-01-2017|
|Last date of submission of application forms in schools||23-01-2017|
|Uploading details of children who applied to the school for admission under Open Seats till||31-01-2017|
|Uploading marks (as per point system)given to each of the children who applied for admission under open seat till||06-02-2017|
|The date for displaying the first list of selected candidates (including Waiting List)(along with marks allotted under point system)||15-02-2017|
|Resolution of queries of parents, if any (by written/email/verbal interaction) regarding allotment of points to their ward in the first list till||16-02-2017 To 18-02-2017|
|The date for displaying the second list of candidates (If any) (including waiting list) (along with marks allotted under point system)||28-02-2017|
|Closure of admission process||31-03-2017|
As per the schedule given by the education department the dates for forms & lists display have been scheduled as follows.