Poorna Prajna Public School Vasant Kunj
D-III, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-110 070
SCHEDULE OF ADMISSION IN CLASS PRE SCHOOL (2017-18) FOR SECOND LIST CANDIDATES (GENERAL CATEGORY) 17/03/2017 TO 20/03/2017 BETWEEN 9:00 AM TO 12:30 PM (ON ALL WORKING DAYS)
1. Candidates from Sr. No.1 to Sr. No. 49 will be considered for admission directly on the basis of points secured by them as per the criteria adopted by the school.
2. Draw of lots will be conducted on 06/03/2017 at 8:30 am for 144 eligible candidate (Sr. No.50 to Sr. No.193) who have secured equal 40 points for 71 seats.
3. Entry in the school premises on 06/03/2017 for draw of lots will be restricted only to one parent of eligible candidate for attending draw of lots.
4. First List of selected candidates for admission in Class Pre School (2017-18) will be displayed on 07/03/2017 at 11:00 on school’s website and notice board
Guidelines And Schedule For Registration For Class Pre-School (Session 2017-18) For General Category
This revised schedule is being issued in Compliance to Circular No.F.DE.15(172)/PSB/2016/12822-12834 dated 23/01/2017 issued by Directorate of Education, Govt. of NCT of Delhi
|Availability of Registration Forms & Acceptance of Filled-up Forms||10th January, 2017 to 14th February, 2017 Time: 09.00 AM to 11.00 AM|
|Date of Draw of lots (If Necessary)||(Eligible candidates will be informed accordingly )|
|The date for displaying the First List of selected candidates (Including Waiting List) (along with distance range and Sibling Status)||07th March, 2017, 2.00 PM|
|Schedule for submission of fees for First List of Successful Candidates||8th March, 2017 to 14th March, 2017 Time: 09.00 AM to 11.00 AM|
|The date for displaying the Second List of Candidates (if any) including Waiting List (alongwith distance range and Sibling Status)||17th March, 2017, 2.00 PM|
|Closure of Admission Process||31.03.2017|
TOTAL NO. OF SEATS: 160
|25 % Seats reserved for E.W.S. and Disadvantaged Group Category as per Instructions of Directorate of Education, GNCT of Delhi||40||Seats to be filled by Directorate of Education through Online Admission Process|
|75 % Open Seats (For General Category)||120||Seats to be filled by School as per Neighbourhood Criteria specified by Directorate of Education, GNCT Delhi|
AGE FOR ADMISSION: Minimum 3 Years as on 31.03.2017
CRITERIA FOR NEIGHBOURHOOD SPECIFIED BY THE DIRECTORATE OF EDUCATION FOR NURSERY ADMISSION PROCESS (2017-18)
|1||Admission shall first be offered to candidates residing within 1 km of the school.|
|2||In case the vacancy remains unfilled, candidates residing within 1 to 3 km of the school shall be admitted.|
|3||If there are still vacancies, then the admission shall be offered to other candidates residing within 3 to 6 km of the school.|
|4||Candidates residing beyond 6 km shall be admitted only in case of vacancies remain unfilled even after considering all the candidates within 6 km area|
Process of Admission within Neighbourhood
(1) The school shall first segregate the applications having residence within the first neighbourhood range of 0-1 km.
(2) Out of the total applications from the first neighbourhood range of 0-1 km, the school shall first give admission to all siblings.
(3) If the applications of sibling category, in neighbourhood range of 0-1 km are in excess of the seats of General Category, the draw of lots of all sibling applications (which have residence within 1 km), shall be conducted to admit the students against the number of available seats.
(4) If the applications of sibling category within 0-1 km are less than the seats of General Category and if seats still remain vacant after exhausting sibling applications, the school shall admit the students on the basis of draw of lots from the remaining applications received under the neighborhood range of 0-1 km.
(5) In case the total applications of 0-1 km is less than the number of seats of General Category, and vacancies still remain unfilled after exhausting the applications from the distance range of 0-1 km, the applications from the second distance range of neighbourhood of 1-3 kms shall be considered in the above manner through draw of lots.
(6) If vacancies still remain unfilled after exhausting the applications from the distance range of 1-3 kms, the applications from the third distance range of neighbourhood of 3-6 kms shall be considered in the above manner through draw of lots.
(7) Students residing beyond 6 kms shall be admitted only in case vacancies remain unfilled even after considering all the students within 6 kms after following the procedure as mentioned above, through draw of lots.
Note:- Sibling applications will be given preference under neighbourhood critieria for admission only if the candidate’s elder brother/sister is already studying under General Category in Poorna Prajna Public School, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi
FEE STRUCTURE FOR PRE-SCHOOL (2017-18) (Fees & Charges payable at the time of Admission)
SELF ATTESTED DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO BE SUBMITTED WITH REGISTRATION FORM
1. Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation of State Government
2. Individual Passport size Photograph of Child, Mother and Father to be pasted on Registration Form.
3. Address Proof of Parents ( Anyone of the following)
(A)Ration Card issued in the name of parents ( Mother/Father having name of child)
(B) Domicile certificate of child or of his/her parents.
(C) Voter I-Card (EPIC) of any of the parents.
(D)Electricity bill/MTNL telephone bill/ Water bill/Passport in the name of any of the parents or child.
(E) Aadhaar Card issued in the name of any of the parents.
4. For Sibling – Photocopy of Identity Card of child already studying in Poorna Prajna Public School