Poorna Prajna Public School Vasant Kunj
D-III, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-110 070
Guidelines And Schedule For Registration For Class
Pre-School (Session 2018-19) For General Category
Guidelines And Schedule For Registration For Class Pre-School (Session 2018-19) For General Category
In Compliance to Circular No.F.DE.15(172)/PSB/2016/21112 dated 19/12/2017 issued by Directorate of Education, Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
|Availability & Acceptance of Registration Forms||27th December,2017 to 17 th January, 2018 Time: 09:00 AM to 11:00 AM on all working days|
|Last date of submission of application forms for admission||17th January, 2018 (Wednesday)|
|Date of Draw of lots (If Necessary)||(For eligible candidates only on 13.02.2018 (Tuesday)|
|The date for displaying the First List of selected candidates (Including Waiting List) (along with marks allotted under point system)||15th February, 2018, 10.00 AM|
|The date for displaying the Second List of Candidates (if any) including Waiting List (alongwith distance range and Sibling Status)||28th February, 2018, 10.00 AM|
|Closure of Admission Process||31.03.2018|
TOTAL NO. OF SEATS: 160
|25 % Seats reserved for E.W.S. and Disadvantaged Group Category as per Instructions of Directorate of Education, GNCT of Delhi||40||Seats to be filled by Directorate of Education through Online Admission Process|
|75 % Open Seats (For General Category)||120||Seats to be filled by School as per Neighbourhood Criteria specified by Directorate of Education, GNCT Delhi|
AGE FOR ADMISSION: Minimum 3 Years as on 31.03.2018
CRITERIA FOR NEIGHBOURHOOD SPECIFIED BY THE DIRECTORATE OF EDUCATION FOR NURSERY ADMISSION PROCESS (2018-19)
|(0-8 Kilometers)||40 Points|
|(8-10 Kilometers)||30 Points|
|(Above 10 Kilometers)||00 Points|
|Maximum Points (Total)||40 Points|
|Sibling (Real Brother or Sister studying in Poorna Prajna Public School, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi)||30 Points|
(Ward of Employees of Poorna Prajna Public School, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi)
|Alumni of Poorna Prajna Public School, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi||10 Points|
- Admission shall first be offered to candidates residing within the radius of 8 km of the school
- In case the vacancy remains unfilled, candidates residing within 8 to 10 km of the school shall be admitted.
Process of Admission within Neighbourhood
- The school shall first segregate the applications having residence within the first neighbourhood range of 0-8 km.
- Out of the total applications from the first neighbourhood range of 0-8 km, the school shall first give admission to all siblings.
- If the applications of sibling category, in neighbourhood range of 0-8 km are in excess of the seats of General Category, the draw of lots of all sibling applications (which have residence within 8 km), shall be conducted to admit the students against the number of available seats.
- If the applications of sibling category within 0-8 km are less than the seats of General Category and if seats still remain vacant after exhausting sibling applications, the school shall admit the students on the basis of draw of lots from the remaining applications received under the neighborhood range of 0-8 km.
- In case the total applications of 0-8 km is less than the number of seats of General Category, and vacancies still remain unfilled after exhausting the applications from the distance range of 0-8 km, the applications from the second distance range of neighbourhood of 8-10 kms shall be considered in the above manner through draw of lots.
FEE STRUCTURE FOR PRE-SCHOOL (2018-19) (Fees & Charges payable at the time of Admission)
Note:- Fees & Charges mentioned above are subject to revision as the school has submitted proposal to Directorate of Education, GNCT Delhi for fee hike for the implementation of recommendations of Central 7th Pay Commission
SELF ATTESTED DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO BE SUBMITTED WITH REGISTRATION FORM
- Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation of State Government.
- Individual Passport size Photograph of Child, Mother and Father to be pasted on Registration Form.
- Address Proof of Parents ( Anyone of the following)
- Ration Card issued in the name of parents ( Mother/Father having name of child)
- Domicile certificate of child or of his/her parents.
- Voter I-Card (EPIC) of any of the parents.
- Electricity bill/MTNL telephone bill/ Water bill/Passport in the name of any of the parents or child.
- Aadhaar Card issued in the name of any of the parents.
- For Sibling – Photocopy of Identity Card of child already studying in Poorna Prajna Public School