Presentation Convent Sr Sec School S.P. Mukherjee Marg Pre-Primary Admissions – 2018 (General Information)
Parents seeking admission for their child should note the following:
|Commencement of admission process – Issue of
registration forms (online)
|Last date of submission of application forms in school||17/01/2018 (Wednesday)|
|Display of first list of candidates selected for verification of documents & admission And
List of draw (if required)
|Resolution of queries by parents||16/02/2018 (Friday) – 20/02/2018
(Tuesday) between 9 – 10.30 a.m.
|Draw (if required)||17/02/2018|
|Verification of documents and admission||19/02/2018 – 24/02/2018|
|Display of second list (if required)||28/02/2018|
GENERAL INFORMATION FOR PRE-PRIMARY ADMISSION 2018-19
1. Presentation Convent Sr. Sec. School is a Christian Catholic minority unaided school under the management of the society ‘Presentation Delhi’. The school is a Senior Secondary School recognized by the Directorate of Education, Govt. of NCT of Delhi and affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education.
2. Presentation Convent Sr. Sec. School is an English Medium School for girls.
3. This registration form is only for Pre-Primary class. Please do not fill it for any other class
4. The following languages are taught in school: English (KG- XII), Hindi (KG-X) and Sanskrit (VI-X). Apply if the same is acceptable to you.
5. Girls born between 1st April 2013 and 31st March 2014 will be eligible for nursery admission.
6. As a Christian Minority School, 50 points will be allotted to Christians.
7. Registration form should be filled in ONLINE and a print out of the same along with the required self-attested documents and payment slip to be submitted in the school by/before 17th January 2018 between 8.30 a.m and 1.00p.m. No forms/documents will be accepted after the date mentioned above. Registration fee has to be paid online. Please retain a copy of the form and acknowledgement slip for further enquiries/ communication with school.
The Point System will be as follows:
|Beyond 10 Kms||15|
Note: In case of a tie, lottery system will be applied
9. The following documents need to be attached with the Registration Form
a. Photocopy of the Birth Certificate from the Municipal Corporation. (No affidavits will be accepted)
b. Photocopy of Residential Proof
- Any one (Aadhaar Card/ Voters ID/Passport/Electricity bill/Telephone bill/ rent agreement registered with the sub-registrar of the area.) If submitting mother’s proof, submit the one which is made after marriage.
c. For Sibling : photocopy of ID card/ Report Card/Fee Slip of the academic year 2017-18
d. For Alumna : photocopy of board certificates of class X/XII and MILAP 2018 entry pass.
e. For Staff: photocopy of ID Card
f. For Christians : Baptism Certificate and letter from the parish priest
10. Forms with incorrect/incomplete information will not be considered. All the selections and admissions are done on the basis of the information given in the registration form and the documents submitted along with it. If, at any stage, this information is found to be incorrect, the admission of the child will be cancelled. The school reserves the right to reject the forms that contains false information and/or the documents forged.
11. The school does not accept any donation and will not entertain any recommendations.
12. The list of children selected for verification of documents and admission as well as the draw(if any) will be displayed on the school notice board and on the website on 15th February 2018. Please do not make any enquiries before this date.
13. All grievances will be addressed at the school office on 16th February 2018 between 9.00 a.m. and 11.00 a.m.
14. Both the parents and the candidate are required to be present for the verification of documents and admission. The parents are required to produce the original copies of the documents when they come for verification. No undertaking for verification of documents at a later date will be entertained.
15. Draw if required – Either of the parents should be present for the draw along with the acknowledgement slip. Only those who are present will be considered for the draw.
16. If the ward is selected for admission, submit the photocopy of her aadhaar card, and if belongs to OBC/SC/ST submit the certificate for the same also.
17. The school will follow the Delhi Government’s Fee refund policy in case of the withdrawal of the