Presidium Dwarka 22 Admission Procedure 2016-17
ADMISSION POLICY FOR 2016 – 17
|No. of seats available||:||140 (Pre School)|
|Division of seats|
|EWS/ Disadvantage Group||:||25 %|
Admission Criteria :
|– 0 – 10 KM||45 points|
|– Above 10 – 15 KM||35 points|
|– Above 15 – 20 KM||25 points|
|– Above 20 KM||No points|
|3||Girl child/First child||10|
|4||Inter state Transfer||15|
Documents to be attached at the time of submission of forms:
- Recent passport size colour photograph of the child, father and mother, duly pasted on specified place marked on the admission form.
- Attested photocopy of Municipal Birth Certificate.
- Attested photocopy of residence proof.
- Document of Girl/ First Child.
- Document of Inter state transferable job.
- Any document related to the admission (as per point system/ Department of education).
- Original documents to be produced at the time of admission. The parents will be responsible for all entries in the Registration Form vis a vis its authenticity. If false entries are detected on verification at anytime, the same will lead to disqualification of the candidature, even if admitted
Schedule for admission
- Date of distribution of registration forms: 01/01/2016 (Friday) to 22/01/2016 (Friday).
- Last day of acceptance of duly filled forms: 22/01/2016 (Friday).
- Display of first lists (Including Waiting List) : 15/02/2016 (Monday)
- Last day of fees submission : 22/02/2016 (Monday)
- Display of Second lists (Including Waiting List) : 29/02/2016 (Monday)
- Last day of fees submission : 07/03/2016 (Monday)
Registration forms will be available as per the schedule at the school. Registration forms received after 12 noon on 22nd January’16 (Friday) will not be accepted. EWS/Disadvantage group wards can also apply as per DOE norms.
- PRE-SCHOOL – As per DOE norms.