Presidium Dwarka 22 Admission Procedure Session 2018-19
POLICY FOR ADMISSION FOR THE SESSION 2018-19
|Total No. of seats available||140 (Pre School Class)|
|Division of seats|
|EWS/ Disadvantage Group||25 %|
|MANAGEMENT QUOTA||20 %|
Admission Criteria :
|– 0 – 10 KM||60 points|
|– Above 10 – 15 KM||50 points|
|– Above 15 – 20 KM||40 points|
|– Above 20 KM||No points|
|3||Girl child/First child||10|
Documents to be attached at the time of submission of forms:
- Recent passport size colour photograph of the child, father and mother, duly pasted on specified place marked on the admission form.
- Attested photocopy of Municipal Birth Certificate.
- Attested photocopy of Aadhar card/UID card issued in the name of any of the Child/ parents
- Document of Girl/ First Child.
- Attested photocopy of residence proof ( for e.g :-
(i) Ration Card issue in the name of parents (Mother/ father having name of child).
(ii) Domicile certificate of child or of his/her parents.
(iii) Voter I-card (EPIC) of any parents.
(iv) Electricity bill/ MTNL telephone bill/Water bill/ Passport in the name of any of the parents or child.
- Attested Photocopy of Identity Card/ Latest Fee Bill of the sibling issued by the School office for 2017-18
- Affidavit with regard to first born child.
- Original documents to be produced at the time of admission. The parents will be responsible for all entries in the Registration Form vis a vis its authenticity. If false entries are detected on verification at anytime, the same will lead to disqualification of the candidature, even if admitted
- Scrutiny of forms and the final selection will be subject to further order of the Hon’ble High Court of Delhi
SCHEDULE FOR ADMISSION FOR THE SESSION 2018-19
|Commencement of availability of application form for admission:||27.12.2017 (Wednesday)|
|Last day of submission of application forms||17.01.2018 (Wednesday)|
|Display of first lists of selected candidates (Including Waiting List)||15.02.2018 (Thursday)|
|Display of Second lists of candidates (If Any) (Including Waiting List)||28.02.2018 (Wednesday)|
|Subsequent list of admission, If any||15.03.2018 (Thursday)|
|Closure of Admission process||31.03.2018 (Saturday)|
Admission forms will be available from 9:00 a.m to 12:00 noon.
Admission forms received after 12 noon on 17th January’18 (Wednesday) will not be accepted.
Criteria for EWS/DG category admissions shall be as per RTE Act and Directives of Directorate of Education.
(Minimum Age – 03+ years as on 31st March 2018.
Maximum Age – Less than 04 years as on 31st March 2018)