Queen’s Valley School Dwarka Admission Information To Entry Level Class During Academic Session 2017 – 2018
Queen’s Valley School welcomes you to the Pre-School Admission process for the Academic Session 2017 – 18
DURING ACADEMIC SESSION 2017-18
Queen’s Valley School welcomes you to the Pre-School Admission process for the Academic Session 2017 – 18.
1. General Information:
|Age Eligibility||3+ as on 31 March 2017|
|Number of Seats||Total Seats||120|
|General Category (75%)||90|
|EWS / Disadvantaged Group (25%)||30|
|EWS & DG Seats||Apply online on the site of Directorate of Education|
|General Category||School Specific Criteria|
A) Criteria for Neighbourhood:
- Admission shall first be offered to students residing within 1 km of the school.
- In case the vacancy remains unfilled, students residing within 1 to 3 kms of the school shall be admitted.
- If there are still vacancies , then the admission shall be offered to other students residing within 3 to 6 kms of the school.
- Students residing beyond 6 kms shall be admitted only in case vacancies remain unfilled even after considering all the students within 6 kms area.
B) Process of Admission within Neighbourhood:
- The school shall first segregate the applications having residence within the first neighbourhood range of 0-1 km.
- Out of the total applications from the first neighbourhood range of 0-1 km, the school shall first give admission to all siblings.
- If the applications of sibling category within 0-1 km are less than the seats of General Category and if seats still remain vacant after exhausting siblings applications, the school shall admit the students on the basis of draw of lots from the remaining applications received under the neighbourhood range 0-1 km.
- In case the total applications of 0-1 km is less than the number of seats of General Category , and vacancies still remain unfilled after exhausting the applications from the distance range of 0-1 km, the applications from the second distance range of neighbourhood of 1-3 kms shall be considered in the above manner.
- If vacancies still remain unfilled after exhausting the applications from the distance range of 1-3 kms, the applications from the third distance range of neighbourhood of 3-6 kms shall be considered in the above manner.
- The students residing beyond 6 kms shall be admitted only in case vacancies remain unfilled even after considering all the students within 6 kms after following the procedure as mentioned above.
- Registration form is available on the school website: www.QueensValley.in. The form can be downloaded and the filled in form along with the required documents to be deposited at the school counter as per the schedule given below.
- The candidates can register their names at the admission counter of the school on all working days from 10th January, 2017 to 14th February, 2017 between 8.30 a.m. and 1.00 p.m. on payment of Rs.25/- only.
- The filled in forms should be deposited in the office of the school upto 14th February, 2017, till 1:00 p.m. on all working days.
- The filled in application form should contain the attested photocopies of the documents as specified in the Government order.
4. Documents Required (for valid proof of residence):
- Ration card issued in the name of parents (Mother/Father having name of the Child).
- Domicile certificate of the child or of her parents
- Voters I-Card (EPIC) of any of the parent.
- Electricity bill/MTNL telephone bill/Water bill/
- Self attested copy of Aadhar Card/UIDElection Card/Passport/Ration Card
- Self attested photo copy of the Birth Certificate.
- Affidavit regarding 1st born child.
- Self-attested photocopy of the identity cards (both sides) or fee receipt showing the admission no in case of sibling category.
5. ADMISSION SCHEDULE:
|Commencement of admission process||10th January, 2017 (Tuesday)|
|Commencement of availability of Registration applications||10th January, 2017 (Tuesday)|
|Last date of submission of Registration applications in school (on all working days)||14th February, 2017 (Tuesday)|
|Uploading details of children who apply for admission under open seats||21st February, 2017 (Tuesday)|
|Date of displaying 1st list of selected children under General category (Including waiting list)||7th March, 2017 (Tuesday)|
|Date of displaying of the 2nd list (if any) (Including Waiting list)||17th March , 2017 (Friday)|
|Closure of admission process||31st March, 2017 (Friday)|