During Academic Session 2018-19
Queen’s Valley School welcomes you to the Pre-School Admission process for the Academic Session 2018 – 19.
Queen’s Valley School Dwarka Nursery Admissions General Information
|Age Eligibility||3+ as on 31 March 2018|
|Number of Seats||Total Seats||120|
|EWS / DG Category||30|
Queen’s Valley School Dwarka Nursery Admissions Criteria
|EWS & DG Seats||Apply online on the site of Directorate of Education|
|General Category||School Specific Parameters|
A) Criteria for Neighbourhood:
- Admission shall first be offered to students residing within 3 kms of the school.
- In case the vacancy remains unfilled, students residing within 3 to 6 kms of the school shall be admitted.
- Students residing beyond 6 kms shall be admitted only in case vacancies remain unfilled even after considering all the students within 6 kms area.
B) Process of Admission within Neighbourhood:
- The school shall first segregate the applications having residence within the first neighbourhood range of 0 – 3 kms.
- Out of the total applications from the first neighbourhood range of 0-3 kms, the school shall first give admission to all siblings and wards of staff members.
- If the applications of sibling and staff ward category within 0-3 kms are less than the seats of General Category and if seats still remain vacant after exhausting siblings and staff ward applications, the school shall admit the students on the basis of draw of lots from the remaining applications received under the neighbourhood range 0-3 kms.
- In case the total applications of 0-3 kms is less than the number of seats of General Category , and vacancies still remain unfilled after exhausting the applications from the distance range of 0-3 kms, the applications from the second distance range of neighbourhood of 3-6 kms shall be considered in the above manner.
- The students residing beyond 6 kms shall be admitted only in case vacancies remain unfilled even after considering all the students within 6 kms after following the procedure as mentioned above.
- NOTE : CLICK HERE FOR THE AREAS/LOCALITIES IDENTIFIED BY SCHOOL WITHIN 0-6 KMS.
Queen’s Valley School Dwarka Nursery Admissions Registration Details:
Availability of Registration Form
A. Admission counter at the school reception : The candidates can register their names at the admission counter of the school on all working days from 27th December, 2017 to 17th January, 2018 between 8.30 a.m. and 1.00 p.m. on payment of Rs.25/- only.
B. School Website: Registration form is also available on the school website. The form can be downloaded and the filled in form along with the required documents and a registration fee of Rs. 25/- needs to be deposited at the school counter as per the schedule given below.
- The filled in forms should be deposited in the office of the school upto 17th January, 2018, till 1: 00 p.m. on all working days.
- The filled in application form should contain the attested photocopies of the documents as specified in the Government order.
Documents Required (for valid proof of residence):
- Ration card issued in the name of parents (Mother/Father having name of the Child).
- Domicile certificate of the child or of her parents
- Voters I-Card (EPIC) of any of the parent.
- Electricity bill/MTNL telephone bill/Water bill/
- Self attested copy of Aadhar Card/UID/Election Card/Passport/Ration Card
Document Required for DOB:
- Self attested photo copy of the Birth Certificate.
Document required for Sibling Case:
- Self-attested photocopy of the identity cards (both sides) or fee receipt showing the admission no. in case of sibling category.
|Commencement of admission process||27th December, 2017 (Wednesday)|
|Commencement of availability of Registration applications||27th December, 2017 (Wednesday)|
|Last date of submission of Registration applications in school (on all working days)||17th January, 2018 (Wednesday)|
|Uploading details of children who apply for admission under open seats||1st February, 2018 (Thursday)|
|The date of displaying the 1st list of selected candidates (Including waiting list)||15th February, 2018 (Thursday)|
|The date of displaying the 2nd list of candidates (if any) (Including waiting list)||28th February, 2018 (Wednesday)|
|Closure of admission process||31st March, 2018 (Saturday)|