Raghubir Singh Junior Modern School RSJMS Humayun Road Admission 2018-19
Admissions – 2018-19 General Information
Admission Procedure To Entry Level Classes (Other Than EWS/Dg Category)
The school will be admitting the following number of students at the entry level in academic session 2018-19:
|In Pre-School (Nursery)||180|
|In Pre-Primary (KG)||72|
|In Class 1||36|
AGE ELIGIBILITY :-
Minimum Age as on March 31, 2018
3 years for Pre-School: (Born between 1st April 2014 & 31st March 2015)
4 years for Pre-Primary: (Born between 1st April 2013 & 31st March 2014)
5 years for Class 1 (Born between 1st April 2012 and 31st March 2013)
ADMISSION CRITERIA SHALL BE AS UNDER:
|Pre School||Pre Primary||Class 1||Remarks|
|Total No. of Seats||180||72||36|
|General Category||39||16||9||45 points|
|Reserved for Siblings||27||11||05||Additional 20 points for sibling /25 points, if more than one
|Reserved for Alumni||27||11||05||Additional 20 points for alumni/
25 points for double or two
generation alumni / 30 points for
triple/three or more generation
|Reserved for Staff||6||2||1||To be selected on the basis of
|Reserved for EWS/DG
|45||18||9||To be admitted as per Govt.
- In the sibling and alumni categories, if there are more applicants than the number of seats available, lotteries will be conducted in the respective categories.
- All those applicants not successful in the above mentioned lotteries, will be added to the general category.
- If in any category (sibling, alumni and staff), there are vacant seats, they will also be filled from the general category.
- The lotteries, if any, for the specified categories will be conducted on the same day (to be announced), and for the general category one or two days later.
- For purposes of the lottery, applications for twins will be clubbed together as a single application.
- Details of the timings and dates for the lotteries will be announced and eligible applicants will be welcome to be present, if they wish.
- The actual conduct of a lottery will be recorded on video.
- The schedule to be followed will be in accordance with the guidelines of the Government
AVAILABILITY AND SUBMISSION OF FORMS
- Application Forms for registration for categories (other than EWS/DG category) to entry level classes (Pre-School/Pre-Primary/Class 1) can be downloaded from the school website www.rsjms.com from 27th December, 2017
- Duly completed application forms for all categories (other than EWS/DG category) will be accepted in the School Office as under:
- From 27th December, 2017 to 17th January, 2018 (on all working days, Monday to Friday)
- For Pre-School : From 10.00 a.m. to 11.30 a.m. No forms will be accepted after 11.30 a.m. on 17th January, 2018.
- For Pre-Primary : From 2.00 p.m. to 2.45 p.m. No forms will be accepted after 2.45 p.m. on 17th January, 2018.
- For Class 1 : From 10th January, 2018 to 17th January, 2018 From 2.00 p.m. to 3.00 p.m. No forms will be accepted after 3.00 p.m. on 17th January, 2018
A registration fee of Rs. 25/- will be charged at the time of submission of application.
The admission process for EWS/DG category candidates shall be carried out as per the guidelines of
- List of students selected for admission will be put up on 15th February, 2018. Queries of parents regarding allotment of points to their ward in the list displayed on 15th February, 2018 can be dropped in the Drop Box placed in the School Office from 16th February, 2018 till 20th February, 2018 (11.00 a.m.). The queries will be resolved on 20th February, 2018 in the afternoon.
- Admission process will be completed by 31st March, 2018.
FEE STRUCTURE 2017-18 (Subject to revision for 2018-19 session)
All the above is subject to any change necessitated by any Government or Court Order.
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED with Application Form:
- Self attested photocopy of proof of residential address, any one:
- Ration Card/Smart Card issued in the name of parents (Mother/Father) having name of child.
- Domicile Certificate of child or of his/her parents.
- Vote I-Card (EPIC) of any of the parents.
- Electricity Bill/MTNL Telephone Bill/Water Bill/Passport in the name of any of the parents or child
- Aadhaar Card/UID Card issued in the name of any of the parents.
- Self-attested photocopy of the Date of Birth Certificate of the child.
- In case of sibling applicant, duly signed certificate from the school office
- In case of parent / grandparent being alumni, duly signed certificate from the school office