Raghubir Singh Junior Modern School Admissions – 2017-18
LIST OF ELIGIBLE APPLICANTS UNDER GENERAL CATEGORY FOR
DRAW OF LOTS TO BE HELD ON SUNDAY, MARCH 5, 2017 AT 9:00 AM
(INCLUDING ALUMNI AND SIBLING WHO HAVE NOT BEEN SELECTED
IN DRAW OF LOTS) FOR ADMISSION TO PRE SCHOOL CLASS (2017-18)
ADMISSION UNDER EWS/DG CATEGORY GENERAL INFORMATION
List Of Selected Candidates
Revised Schedule as per Government Requirement
1. Duly completed application forms for all categories will be accepted in the School Office till February 14, 2017. The specific timings given in the earlier schedule for submission of forms will, however, remain unchanged.
2. List of students selected for admission will be put up on March 7, 2017.
3. Queries of parents regarding allotment of points to their wards in the list displayed on March 7, 2017 can be dropped in the Drop Box placed in the School Office from March 8, 2017 till March 10, 2017 (11:00 am). The queries will be resolved on March 10, 2017 in the afternoon.
Admission Procedure to entry level classes (other than EWS/DG category)
1. The school will be admitting the following number of students at the entry level in academic session 2017-18:
|In Pre-School (Nursery)||180|
|In Pre-Primary (KG)||72|
|In Class 1||36|
|Minimum Age as on March 31, 2017||3 years for Pre-School
(Born between 1 April 2013 & 31 March 2014)
4 years for Pre-Primary
(Born between 1 April 2012 & 31 March 2013)
5 years for Class 1
(Born between 1 April 2011 and 31 March 2012)
ADMISSION CRITERIA shall be as under:
|Total No. of Seats||180||72||36|
|General Category||39||16||9||40 points|
|Reserved for Siblings||27||11||5||Additional 20 points for sibling / 25 points, if more than one sibling|
|Reserved for Alumni||27||11||5||Additional 20 points for alumni/ 25 points for double or two generation alumni / 30 points for triple/three or more generation alumni|
|Additional 5 points for serving officers in the Defence Forces (Maximum 5 seats)|
|Reserved for Staff||6||2||1||To be selected on the basis of seniority|
|Reserved for EWS/DG Category||45||18||9||To be admitted as per Govt. directions|
- In the sibling and alumni categories, if there are more applicants than the number of seats available, lotteries will be conducted in the respective categories.
- All those applicants not successful in the above mentioned lotteries, will be added to the general category.
- If in any category (sibling, alumni and staff), there are vacant seats, they will also be filled from the general category.
- The lotteries, if any, for the specified categories will be conducted on the same day (to be announced), and for the general category one or two days later.
- For purposes of the lottery, applications for twins will be clubbed together as a single application
- Details of the timings and dates for the lotteries will be announced and eligible applicants will be welcome to be present, if they wish.
- The actual conduct of a lottery will be recorded on video.
- The schedule to be followed will be in accordance with the guidelines of the Directorate of Education.
AVAILABILITY AND SUBMISSION OF FORMS
- Application Forms for registration for categories (other than EWS/DG category) to entry level classes (Pre-School/Pre-Primary/Class 1) can be downloaded from the school website www.rsjms.com from January 2, 2017.
- Duly completed application forms for all categories (other than EWS/DG category) will be accepted in the School Office as under:
(a) From January 2, 2017 to January 23, 2017 (on all working days, Monday to Friday)
(i) For Pre-School : From 10.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon No forms will be accepted after 12.00 noon on January 23, 2017. (ii) For Pre-Primary : From 2.00 p.m. to 3.00 p.m. No forms will be accepted after 3.00 p.m. on January 23, 2017.
(b) From January 16, 2017 to January 23, 2017 (on all working days, Monday to Friday)
For Class 1 : From 2.00 p.m. to 3.00 p.m. No forms will be accepted after 3.00 p.m. on January 23, 2017.
A registration fee of Rs. 25/- will be charged at the time of submission of application.
The admission process for EWS/DG category candidates shall be carried out as per the guidelines of the Govt
- List of students selected for admission will be put up on February 15, 2017.
- Queries of parents regarding allotment of points to their ward in the list displayed on February 15, 2017 can be dropped in the Drop Box placed in the School Office from February 16, 2017 till February 18, 2017 (11:00 am). The queries will be resolved on February 18, 2017 in the afternoon.
- Admission process will be completed by March 31, 2017.
FEE STRUCTURE 2017-18 (Subject to revision for 2017-18 session)
|(A) MONTHLY CHARGES (Tuition Fee)||6705.00||6925.00|
|(B) DEVELOPMENT FUND (Per Month)||1005.00||1040.00|
|(C) ANNUAL CHARGES||3150.00||2800.00|
|(D) ONE TIME CHARGES|
|i) Admission Fee||200.00||200.00|
|ii) Security Deposit||500.00||500.00|
|iii) PTA Subscription||2000.00||2000.00|
All the above is subject to any change necessitated by any Government or Court Order.
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED with Application Form:
- Self attested photocopy of proof of residential address, any one:
- Ration Card issued in the name of parents (Mother/Father) having name of child.
- Domicile Certificate of child or of his/her parents.
- Vote I-Card (EPIC) of any of the parents.
- Electricity Bill/MTNL Telephone Bill/Water Bill/Passport in the name of any of the parents or child.
- Aadhaar Card/UID Card issued in the name of any of the parents.
- Self attested photocopy of the Date of Birth Certificate of the child.
- In case of sibling applicant, duly signed certificate from the school office.
- In case of parent / grandparent being alumni, duly signed certificate from the school office.
- In case of serving in Defence Forces (Army/Navy/Air Force), a proof thereof.
|Download Forms:||Pre School