Red Roses Public School Saket Nursery Admission 2017-18
B-63, Paryavaran Complex, New Delhi -110030
(managed by Shri R.R. Mehta Educational Trust (Regd.)
Entry Level (Pre-School) Admission Session 2017-18
|Classes||Pre-School Pre-Primary at B-63, Paryavaran Complex, New Delhi-110030|
|Age Criteria||Pre–School :
Minimum age 3+ as on 31st March Pre-Primary:
Minimum age 4+ as on 31st March
a) The admission process starts with registration. Without registration, admission is not considered.
b) Parents are requested to get the name of their ward registered at the school office during the registration period.
c) The school reserves the right to reject invalid / incomplete registration forms.
d) Submission of registration form does not guarantee admission. If the number of applicants exceeds the no. of seats available, selection is done through draw of lot in
the presence of parent-applicant and nominated member from the Directorate of Education.
e) The list of successful candidates and those waiting is displayed on the school notice board as well as website.
1) As announced by the Directorate of Education
2) After collecting admission forms, admission must be secured within the announced period by submitting specified documents and depositing fees, failing the seat will be offered to the candidate on the waiting list.
3) 25 % seats are reserved for the children from weaker section of society, backward classes and disadvantaged groups from neighbourhood.
4) Admission shall first be offered to eligible students belonging to EWS and disadvantaged group residing within 1 Km. of the specific school.
5) In case the vacancies remain unfilled, students residing within 3 kms. of the school shall be admitted.
6) If there are still vacancies, then the admission shall be offered to other students residing within 6 kms. of the institution.
Note : Process of nursery admission for Economically weaker section and Disadvantaged group will be handled by the Directorate of Education (NCT).
Info And Image Credit: redrosesschool.in