Remal Public Sr. Sec. School Rohini
Block A-2, Sector – 3, Rohini, Delhi – 110 085 Tel.:011-47512024/25
Process of Admission for Pre Primary (4+)Session 2017 – 18
Remal Public School Rohini welcomes you to the Pre Primary Admission process for the Academic Session 2017 – 18
1. Age: 4+ for Class Pre Primary as on 31st March 2017. (Born between 01-04-2012 to 31-03-2013)
2. Application forms are available at the school reception counter or can be downloaded from the school website: www.remalpublicschool.com from Monday 02nd January 2017 to Monday, 31 January 2017
3. The following schedule will be observed for Admission in Pre Primary (Age 4+)
|Availability of Forms||Tuesday 10th January 2017 to Tuesday, 31st January 2017|
|Last date of submission of Admission Forms||31st January 2017|
|Display of First Admission List (including waiting list)||28th February 2017|
|Display of Second List (if any)||15th March 2017|
|Closure of Admission Process||31st March 2017|
|1. Neighbourhood (0 – 1 km)||= 70 points||
|(1 – 3 km)||= 60 points|
|(3 – 6 km)||= 50 points|
|(Above 6 km)||= 40 points|
|2. Sibling||10 points|
|3. RPS Alumni||10 points|
|4. Girl Child / Only Child||10 points|
4. Kindly enclose the following documents along with the registration form.
- Attested copy of Date of Birth Certificate of the child issued by the MCD or any other such authorized agency.
- Attested copy of Proof of Residence – Voter I-Card / Ration Card / Passport / Aadhar Card / Electricity Bill.
- Proof of sibling (if applicable) – Photocopy of the School I-Card.
- Proof of Alumni (if applicable) – CBSE XII Pass Certificate from Remal Public School
Note: Kindly keep in touch with the School Website regularly for latest updates.
Info & Image Credit: remalpublicschool.com