Richmondd Global School Paschim Vihar
Richmondd Global School Paschim Vihar Admission Criteria And Guidelines 2018-19
I. GENERAL GUIDELINES
- There are no interviews for admissions to Preschool and Preprimary classes.
- The school does not conduct any kind of interview of the parents. However, there may be an informal interaction with the parents and the child.
- For admission in class II to IX, the student should have passed the preceding class. Report Card and Transfer Certificate are to be attached with the Registration form along with a copy of the Birth Certificate and Address Proof.
- After the submission of Registration form, the children seeking admission from class 1st onwards will be called for a written test to check his/her basic knowledge of previous class.
- Submission of application form does not guarantee admission to the school.
- The decision of the school authorities is final and binding. Any false or incorrect information furnished may jeopardize selection and enrollment.
II. SCHEDULE FOR ADMISSIONS
|AVAILABILITY OF REGISTRATION FORM||27/12/2017 – 17/01/2018 9:00a.m–02:00p.m|
|LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF REGISTRATION FORM||17/01/2018 4:00pm|
| 1st LIST OF SELECTED CHILDREN
1st WAITING LIST
| 2nd LIST OF SELECTED CHILDREN
2nd WAITING LIST
|ADMISSION CLOSED||31/03/2018 4:00pm|
III. AGE CRITERIA
Age as on 31st March 2018
| 3+ YEARS
Age as on 31st March 2018
| 4+ YEARS
IV. ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
There will be a lottery for the seats if no. of application is more than the no. of seats disclosed.
V. ADMISSION CRITERIA AND BASIC POINT SYSTEM – 2018-19
The Registration form should be submitted along with the following documents-
- Original Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation.
- Medical fitness certificate outlining the immunization given to the child.
- Photocopy of Proof of Residence (Any One)
1) Ration card having child’s name in it
2) Passport in the name of any of the Parents or child
3) Electricity bill in the name of any of the Parents
4) Telephone bill(landline) in the name of any of the Parents
5) Voter I-Card (EPIC) of any of the parents
6) Unique Identification card / Aadhaar Card
7) Domicile Certificate of child or of his / her parents
- In case of rented accommodation, a copy of lease has to be provided.
- Three passport size photographs of the child and two photographs of each parent/guardian
- Original Report Card of last attended class.
- Original Transfer Certificate counter signed by Education Officer from the previous school for admission in Std. II to XII otherwise the admission will be nullified.
- Caste Certificate in case of SC/ST/OBC.
- Migration Certificate is required for the admission in Std. XI for the students from Board other than CBSE.
- Report Card or Identity Card of elder child in the same school to get Sibling points.
- Incase of foreign nationals, the following documents need to be submitted at the time of registration:
1) Copy of residence proof
2) Copy of passport
3) Copy of student visa
4) A letter from the embassy stating the details of the child’s parents/ guardian.
- In case of applicant with special needs; a copy of Certificate of Disability from a Medical Officer of Government Hospital.
- In case of single child, parent will give an undertaking.
- In case of girl child, parent will give an undertaking.
VI . FEE AND PAYMENT
- The information on the fee structure can be accessed by visiting the school between 9am to 2pm.
- Parents have an option to pay the fee on Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly basis.
- The school fee payment can be made through crossed cheque / Demand draft / Pay order in favour of RICHMONDD GLOBAL SCHOOL/Online through NET BANKING, Paschim Vihar as per rules.
- Incomplete form/forms without necessary documents will be rejected without any intimation.