Rishabh Public School Mayur Vihar Admission Criteria 2018-19
Rishabh Public School we have a policy of giving admission of all deserving candidates from all sections of our society irrespective of social status, religion, community or sex.
Rishabh Public School Mayur Vihar Admission Schedule
|Last Date of Submission of Form||17.01.2018( Wednesday)|
|Uploading details of children who applied to the school for admission under Open seats till||01.02.2018(Thursday)|
|Uploading marks (as per point system) given to each of the children who applied for admission under open seats till||08.02.2018 (Thursday)|
|The date for displaying the first list of selected candidates (including waiting list) (along with marks allotted under point system)||15.02.2018 (Thursday)|
|Resolution of queries of parents, if any (by written/email/verbal interaction) regarding allotment of points to their ward in the first list till||16.02.2018( Friday) to
|The date for displaying the second list of candidates (if any) (including waiting list) (along with marks allotted under point system)||28.02.2018 (Wednesday)|
|Resolution of queries of parents, if any (by written/email/verbal interaction) regarding allotment of points to their ward in the Second list till||01.03.2018(Thursday) to
|Subsequent list of admission, if any||15.03.2018(Thursday)|
|Closure of admission process||31.03.2018 (Saturday)|
Rishabh Public School Mayur Vihar Admission Criteria
|0 – 1 km||60||60|
|1.1 – 12 km and above||50|
|Sibling / Twins||10|
|Total number of seats||76|
|Management discrimination Quota||15|Cost of Registration form is Rs25/-
Attested photocopies of the following documents are to be enclosed:
- Birth certificate issued by competent authority (original to be deposited at the time of admission).
- Documents valid as proof of address.
- Ration card issued in the name of parents(Mother /Father having name of child)
- Domicile certificate of child or of his/her parents.
- Voter I-Card (EPIC) of any of the Parents.
- Electricity Bill/MTNL Telephone Bill/Water Bill/Passport in the name of any of the parent or child.
- Aadhaar Card/UID Card issued in the name of any of the parents