Rosary Church School Kingsway Camp Nursery 2017-18
Church Compound, Radio Colony,
Kingsway Camp Delhi – 9.
ON-LINE REGISTRATION FOR PRE-SCHOOL
This is in reference to the Circular no.DE.15(172) PSB/201612684-12695 dated 09.01.2017 from Directorate of Education, Old Sectt, Delhi regarding partial modification in Admission Schedule for Entry level i.e. Pre-School 2017-18.
- Registration forms can be Submitted in school on the following days 27th, 30th and 31st January 2017 from 9.00.A.M to 11.00.A.M.
- The list of students registered for admission will be displayed on the school website (www.rosarychurchschool.com) on 10.02.2017 at 06.00 PM.
- List of students along with marks obtained as per admission criteria will be displayed on school website on 20.02.2017
- List of provisionally selected candidates will be displayed on the school website on 28.02.2017 (Tuesday) at 06.00 PM. Kindly follow the instructions.
- Resolution of queries of parents, if any (by written/email with a proof) regarding allotment of points to their ward in the first list from 01 .03.2017 to 03.03.2017.
|Date of on-line Issue of Registration Forms||02nd to 23 rd January 2017 On all working days (Monday to Friday)|
|Submission of Registration Forms in School||9th January to 23 rd January 2017 On all working days (Monday to Friday) From 9.00.A.M to 11.00.A.M|
|Age||Only those children born between 01/04/2013 and 31/03/2014 will be considered for Admission|
|Total No. of seats||250 (Management Quota (20%) 50 and general 200)|
Christian candidates and staff’s children shall have the first preference in admission. The remaining seats, if any, will be given for the open category.
Parents are requested to visit the school’s website to fill the registration form. Thereafter, they should take a print out of the ‘online filled’ registration form and submit the same at Rosary Church School, Church Compound, Radio Colony, Kingsway Camp,Delhi-9,with a registration fee of Rs.25/-.
Online submission of forms will be considered only on submission of the filled registration form along with a fee of Rs.25/- only. Non-submission of filled online registration forms will not be considered for Admission.
Any alteration on printed Registration form will not be accepted and will be treated as cancelled.
N.B.: A recent photograph (size 5×4 cm) of the child along with his/her parents (Two copies) should be affixed on the Registration Form and acknowledgement slip.
The following documents (Self attested Photocopy) are to be attached along with copy of online Registration forms.
1. A self attested copy of the Date of Birth certificate issued by the Municipal Corporation of Delhi. Christians must also attach a self attested photocopy of Baptism Certificates of both parents and of the child along with the MCD birth certificate of the child.
Only computerized Birth Certificate issued by the MCD will be accepted.
2. Parents of Christian candidates belonging to the main stream churches must attach a letter from their respective Parish Priests/Pastors testifying that they are the practicing members of the respected churches, as preference will be given only to the practicing Christians.
Parents of the Christian candidates must be Baptised practicing members of Mainstream church since at least last 5 years.
3.Proof of Residence: Voter ID card/Telephone Bill (MTNL)/Electricity Bill/Water bill/Passport in the name of any of the parent or child/Aadhaar Card, Ration card issued in the name of parents (Mother/Father having name of child).
4.Proof of sibling (wherever applicable)
(Real brother/ sister studying in Rosary School) Attach a photocopy of his/her ID card / Fee Receipt of the current academic year2016-2017.
5.Proof of Alumni (wherever applicable)
Father / Mother Ex-Student of Rosary School who have passed out X / XII from Rosary School (attach photocopies of CBSE passing Certificate / School Leaving Certificate.)
6. List of the provisionally selected candidates will be displayed on the school website on 15.02.2017 (Wednesday) at 05.00PM. Kindly follow the instructions carefully.
List of the other applicants along with their points will also be displayed on the school’s website at the same time.
(As per the Judgment of the Hon’ble High Court of Delhi there is no separate quota for EWS candidates.)
SCHOOL WILL NOT PROVIDE ANY TRANSPORT FACILITY FOR PRE-SCHOOL STUDENTS
Rosary Church School Kingsway Camp Nursery 2017-18
Admission Criteria- Pre-School
Children of Practicing Christian parents (Main stream Churches) and staff children shall have the preference in admission irrespective of areas. The remaining seats, if any, will be given for the open category. Since Rosary Church School is a Christian minority Co-education School, to maintain the equilibrium among the boys and girls, equal number of seats will be allocated for admission. In case, we are unable to get candidates from a particular gender the remaining seats will be considered from other gender. The same criteria will apply for draw of lots if any.
Criteria For point distribution
- 70 Points
Nirankari Colony, Indiravikas Colony, Nehru Vihar, Gandhi Vihar, DheerPur, Dhakka, Mukherjee Nagar, Indira Vihar, Hakikat Nagar, Outram line, Kingsway Camp, New Police Lines, Vijay Nagar, Old New Gupta Colony, Kalyan Vihar, Priyadarshini Vihar, R.P Bagh, Gur Mandi, Shakti Nagar, Roop Nagar, Kamala Nagar, Maurice Nagar, Malka Ganj, Patel Chest, Mall Road, Timar Pur, DRDO, INMAS complex, Delhi university, Vidhan Sabha, Model Town I,II,III, Gujranwala Town I,II,III, Derawal Nagar, SBI Colony,Mahendru Enclave, Ashok Vihar, Shalimar Bagh, Azadpur, Adarsh Nagar, Majlis Park, Kewal Park, Jahangirpuri,
- 60 Points
Other than above mentioned Areas.
SIBLING: 15 POINTS: Real brother/sister studying in Rosary School . (Attach photocopy of the Fee Receipt of current year 2016-17).
ALUMNI : 15 Points Father / Mother Ex-Student of Rosary School who passed X/ XII from Rosary School (attach a photocopy of CBSE passing certificate/School Leaving Certificate.)
In case there is a ‘Draw of Lots’ only eligible candidate’s parent, either Mother or Father (One) will be allowed to participate in it. Those who are present on the day of ’Draw of Lots’ will be considered.
The Ecumenical Guidelines prepared by the CBCI Commission for ecumenism lists following churches as having valid Baptism.(Main stream Churches)
1. The Orthodox Churches.
2. Marthomite Church.
3. The Anglican Church.
4. The Methodist Church.
5. The Lutheran Churches.
6. The Baptist Churches.
7. The Church of South India.
8. The United Church of North India.
9. The Church of North India.
10. The seventh Day Adventists.
11. Presbyterian Churches.
12. The Chaldean Syrian church of the East.
13. The Mennonite Churches.
14. The Plymouth Brethren.