Sachdeva Public School PitamPura Admission to Pre-School Session 2018-19
In pursuance to the Director of Education, Govt. of NCT of Delhi order F.DE/15(172)/PSB/2016/21112 dated 19.12.2017 the following criteria have been laid down for admission to Pre-School Class in the school for the year 2018-19
Seats Available: Seats available in Pre-School = 160
Category Wise Seat Distribution:
a) General Seats = 88
The remaining seats which are not covered under above categories shall be filled on 100 point scale based on school specific criteria without any discrimination of Caste / Religion / Region etc.
b) Management Quota (20%) = 32
c) Free Ship Quota = 40
25% of the seats are reserved for candidates belonging to the E.W.S. Category/ Disadvantaged group/Orphan who are eligible as per conditions laid down in Govt. Notification no.15(172)/DE/Act/2010/69 dated 07.01.2011 and subsequent orders.
School Specific Criteria (General Seats)
The School specific admission criteria has been devised on a 100 point scale to be distributed as under:
|Neighbour hood||60 points|
|Candidates residing within 0 to 3 km distance from the school||60|
|Candidates residing between 3 km to 6 km distance from the school||50|
|Candidates residing between from 6 km and above distance from the school||40|
Siblings – 30 Points (With reference to real sister or brother only)
Ward of Alumni of the School – 10 Points
Criteria of Neighbourhood for Selection of Candidates for admission in Pre-School class during the session 2018-19
- (i) Admission shall first be offered to students residing within three kms distance of the school. However, admission shall first be given to all the siblings residing with 3 kms
- (ii) In case of vacancy, candidates residing within 03 to 06kms of the school shall be offered admission. However, siblings falling in this category shall be admitted first.
- (iii) Students residing beyond 06 kms shall be admitted only in case the vacancies remain unfilled after considering all the students within 06 kms area. Siblings in this category shall be admitted first
In case the number of applications in any category are more than the seats available in the category a draw shall be conducted for admission of students against the number of available seats.
In case of siblings, the application must be accompanied by self-attested photocopy of the students Identity Card (both sides) or photocopy of the fee payment receipt of the sibling students.
In case of ward of Alumni / staff of the school, self-attested photocopies of class X or XII certificate & mark sheet in case of alumni and photocopy of the Identity card issued by the school in case of staff of the school.
EWS & DG Category
The school shall not process the admission of EWS/DG Category students. The D.O.E. will process the applications online for admission in schools as per the guidelines.
The seats under management quota shall be filled at the discretion of management.
Age : As per D.O.E. Order the child should be at least three (03) years old as on 31st March of the year for admission in Pre-school. The child should at least be three (03) years old as on 31st March 2018.
Standardized registration forms shall be available at the fee counter of the school on all working days from 27th December, 2017 to 17th January, 2018 between 8.30 am to 1.00 pm on payment of Rs.25/- only.
The filled in forms should be deposited in the Admn. office of the school between 08.30 hrs to 13.00 hrs on all working days. The last date for deposit of application form for registration shall be 17th January, 2018 upto 13.00 hrs.
Documents Required : General Category
- Self-attested photocopy of the computerized birth certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Self-attested copy of (any two) of the following documents :
- Ration Card issued in the name of parents (Mother/father having name of child)
- Domicile certificate of child or of his/her parents.
- Voter I-Card (EPIC) of any of the parents.
- Electricity Bill/ MTNL Bill/ Water Bill/ Passport in the name of any of the parents or child.
- Aadhaar Card/ UID Card issued in the name of any of the parents.
- Self-attested photocopy of the Identity Card (both sides) or fee receipt showing the nursery admission number of the sibling category, in case of sibling category.
- In case of Alumni category, self-attested photocopy of the certificate & mark sheet of either of the parent for Class X or XII.
The admission shall be made without any discrimination of caste/religion/region etc. by the admission committee under the Chairmanship of the Principal and assisted by the Incharge Pre-School.
No interview or interaction shall be held with the candidates or parents.
Admission Schedule Session 2018-19
|Last date of submission of application form in schools||17.01.2018 (Wednesday) at 1.00 pm|
|Uploading details of children who applied to the school for admission under open seats||01.02.2018 (Thursday) at 3.00 pm|
|Uploading the list as per neighbourhood criteria of the children who applied for admission under open seats)||08.02.2018 (Thursday) at 3.00 pm|
|The date for displaying the first list of selected candidates (Including Waiting list) (as per neighbourhood criteria)||15.02.2018 (Thursday) at 3.00 pm|
|Resolution of queries of parents, if any (by Written/email/verbal interaction) regarding allotment of points to their ward in the first list||16.02.2018 to 20.02.2018|
|The date for displaying second list of selected candidates (if any) (Including Waiting list) (as per neighbourhood criteria)||28.02.2018 (Wednesday) at 3.00 pm|
|Closure of admission process||31.03.2018 (Saturday) at 1.00 pm|
The following is the proposed fee structure for general category student of Pre-School class for the academic session 2018-19.
|S. No.||Head||2018 – 19(Rs.)|
|4.||Tuition Fee||4,675/- pm|
|5.||Development Fee||700 pm|
|6.||Earmarked Levies (Technology Charges, Health & Hygiene and Security & Safety Charges)||420/- pm|
*(Charged only once at the time of admission)
**(To be paid in the beginning of the session)
The fee structure can be revised as per recommendations of the school Managing Committee
Refund: Refund of fee etc. shall be governed as per the instructions/orders of the Director of Education.