Sachdeva Public School PitamPura Admission to Pre-School Session 2017-18
ADMISSION CRITERIA FOR PRE-SCHOOL CLASS FOR ACADEMIC SESSION 2017 – 18
In pursuance to the Director of Education, Govt. of NCT of Delhi order F.DE/15/1031/Act/2016/12668dated 07.01.2017the following criteria have been laid down for admission toPre-School Class in the school for the year 2017-18.
1. Seats Available:
Seats available in Pre-School = 160
2. Category Wise Seat Distribution:
a) General Seats = 120
The remaining seats which are not covered under above categories shall be filled on 100 point scale based on school specific criteria without any discrimination of Caste / Religion / Region etc.
b) Free Ship Quota = 40
25% of the seats are reserved for candidates belonging to the E.W.S. Category/ Disadvantaged group/Orphan who are eligible as per conditions laid down in Govt. Notification no.15(172)/DE/Act/2010/69 dated 07.01.2011 and subsequent orders.
3. School Specific Criteria
Criteria of Neighbourhood for Selection of Candidates for admission in Pre-School class during the session 2017-18.
- Admission shall first be offered to students residing within one km distance of the school. However, admission shall first be given to all the siblings residing with1 km
- In case of vacancy, students residing within 01 to 03 kms of the school shall be offered admission. However, siblings falling in thiscategory shall be admitted first.
- If there are still vacancies, then the admission shall be offered toother students residing within 03 to 06 kms from the school. Siblings in this category shall be admitted first.
- Students residing beyond 06 kms shall be admitted only in case the vacancies remain unfilled after considering all the students within 06 kms area. Siblings in this category shall be admitted first
In case the number of applications in any category are morethan the seats available in the category a draw shall be conducted for admission of students against the number of available seats.
EWS & DG Category
The school shall not process the admission of EWS/DG Category students. The D.O.E. will process the applications online of candidates for admission in schools as per the guidelines issued vide number F/DE/15(315)/PSB/2016/12701-711 dated 09.01.2017.
As per D.O.E. Order No.F/DE/15/1031/Act/2007/7002 dated 24.11.2007, the child should be at least three (03) years old as on 31st March of the year for admission in Pre-school. The upper age limit shall be as decided by the Directorate of Education for the session 2017-18, the child should at least be three (03) years old as on 31st March 2017.
Standardized registrationforms shall be available at the fee counter of the school on all working days from 10th January, 2017 to 31st January, 2017between 8.30 am to 1.00 pm on payment of Rs.25/- only.
The filled in forms should be deposited in the Admn. office of the school between 08.30 hrs to 13.00 hrs on all working days. The last date for deposit of application form for registration shall be 31st January, 2017upto 14.00 hrs.
Documents Required :
- Self-attested photocopy of the computerized birth certificate issued bythecompetent authority.
- Self-attested copy of (any two) of the following documents :
- Ration Card issued in the name of parents (Mother/father having name of child)
- Domicile certificate of child or of his/her parents.
- Voter I-Card (EPIC) of any of the parents.
- Electricity Bill/MTNL Bill/Water Bill/Passport in the name of any of the parents or child.
- Adhaar Card/UID Card issued in the name of any of the parents.
- Self-attested photocopy of the Identity Card (both sides) or fee receipt showing the admission number of the sibling category, in case of sibling category.
6. Nursery Admission :
The admission shall be made without any discrimination of caste/religion/region etc. by the admission committee under the Chairmanship of the Principal and assisted by theIncharge Pre-School.
No interview or interaction shall be held with the candidates or parents.
|Last date of submission of application form in schools||31.01.2017 (Tuesday)
at 2.00 pm
|Uploading details of children who applied to the school for admission under open seats||Up to 10.02.2017 (Monday)
at 3.00 pm
|Uploading the list as per neighbourhood criteria of the children who applied for admission under open seats)||Upto 20.02.2017 (Monday)
at 1.00 pm
|The date for displaying the first list of selected candidates (Including Waiting list)
(as per neighbourhood criteria)
at 3.00 pm
|Resolution of queries of parents, if any (by written/email/verbal interaction) regarding allotment of points to their ward in the first list||01.03.2017 to 04.03.2017|
|The date for displaying second list of selected candidates (if any) (Including Waiting list)
(as per neighbourhood criteria)
at 3.00 pm
|Closure of admission process||31.03.2017 (Friday) at 1.00 pm|
9. Fee Structure
The following is the proposed fee structure for general categorystudent of Pre- School class for the academic session 2017-18.
|S. No.||Head||2017 – 18(Rs.)|
|4.||Tuition Fee||4,675/- pm|
|5.||Development Fee||700 pm|
|6.||Earmarked Levies (Technology Charges, Health &Hygine and Security & Safety Charges)||420/- pm|
*(Charged only once at the time of admission)
**(To be paid in the beginning of the session)
The fee structure can be revised as per recommendations of the school Managing Committee
Refund of fee etc. shall be governed as per the instructions/orders of the Director of Education.