Sahoday School Safdarjung Development Area SDA Nursery Admission 2018-19
C-1, Safdarjung Development Area (SDA), New Delhi-110016
Managed by Delhi Catholic Archdiocese
Admission Criteria for Pre-School (Nursery) 2018-19
School website : www.sahodayschool.in
Sahoday Sr. Sec. School is a Christian Minority Co-Education School. To maintain the equilibrium among the boys and girls equal number of seats will be allocated for admission. In case, we are unable to get candidates from a particular gender the remaining seats will be considered from other gender. The same criteria will apply for draw of lots if any.
NEIGHBOURHOODGreen Park, Hauz Khas, Safdarjung Encalve, Arjun Nagar, Krishna Nagar, Humayunpur, Kidwai Nagar, Laxmi Bai Nagar, INA, Sarojini Nagar, Munirka, R.K.Puram, Vasant Vihar, Lado Sari, Mahrauli, Krishan Garh, Ayur Vigyan Nagar, Shahpur Jat, Gautam Nagar, Bigumpur,Kalu Sarai, Katwaria Sarai, Jia Sarai, Malvya Nagar, Khirki Extn, Sheikh Sarai, Savitri Nagar, Hauz Rani, Chirag Delhi, Saket, Andrews Ganj, Kotla Mubarakpur, Sarvapriya Vihar, Bhavisya Nidhi Enclave, Masjid Moth, Sadiq Nagar, Lodhi Colony Pushp Vihar.
|Other than above mentioned Area.||(60 Points)|
On-Line Registration For Pre-School (Nursery) 2018-2019
|Date of on-line Issue of Registration Form||27th December, 2017 to 17th January, 2018 (Monday to Friday)|
|Submission of Registration Forms in the school||8th to 17th January, 2018 from 9.00 a.m. to 12 noon (on all working days)|
‘Age: 3+ (Only those children born between 01/04/2014 and 31/03/2015 will be considered for Admission)
Total No.Of Seats: 100
- Parents are requested to visit the school website: www.sahodayschool.in to download the registration form.
- A print out of the filled registration form to be submitted at Sahoday School, C-1, S.D.A, New Delhi-16, with a registration fee of Rs. 25/- from 8th to 17th January, 2018 on all working days from 9.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon
- Any alteration on printed forms will not be accepted and will be treated as cancelled.
- Christian candidates shall have the first preference in Admission irrespective of distance. The remaining seats, if any will be given for the open category.
- A recent photograph (size 3 x 2 inches) of the child along with parents (Father and Mother) should be affixed on the Registration Form.
The following documents are to be attached along with copy of on-line Registration forms.
- A self attested copy of the Date of Birth certificate issued by the Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD) & Christians must also attach a self attested photocopy of Baptism Certificate of the child apart from MCD birth certificate.
Only computerized Birth Certificate issued by the MCD will be accepted.
- Parents of the Christian candidates must attach a letter from their respective Parish Priests/Pastors testifying that they are the practicing members of the respected churches as preference will be given only to the practicing Christians.
- Proof of Residence: Aadhaar Card/Voter ID Card/Telephone Bill (MTNL)/Electricity Bill/ Proof of sibling (wherever applicable). (Real brother/sister studying in Sahoday Sr. Sec. School) Attach a photocopy of his/ her Fee Receipt of the current academic year 2016-17.
- Proof of sibling (wherever applicable): (Real brother/sister studying in Sahoday Sr. Sec. School) Attach a photocopy of his/her Fee Receipt of the current academic year 2017-18.
- Proof of Alumni (wherever applicable): Father/Mother Ex-student of Sahoday Sr. Sec. School who have passed out Class X/XII from Sahoday Sr. Sec. School (attach photocopies of CBSE passing certificate/School Leaving Certificate).
- List of the provisionally selected candidates will be displayed on the school website on or before 15th February, 2018 Kindly follow the instructions.
List of the other applicants along with their points will also be displayed on the school website at the same time.
(As per the Judgment of the Hon’ble High Court of Delhi no separate Quota for EWS candidates)