Sanskriti School Chanakyapuri Admission Criteria And Guidelines 2018-19
Dr. S. Radhakrishnan Marg
Chanakyapuri, New Delhi -110021
Admission To Pre-School For The Academic Year 2018 – 19
Note: – For EWS admission please follow www.edudel.nic.in website of DoE.
Please read the instructions carefully before filling the form to avoid rejection
- The date of birth should be between 1st April 2014 to 31st March 2015 (both dates inclusive)
- School timings will be from 8.30 am to 12.30 pm.
- Incomplete forms will be rejected.
- Admission will be confirmed subject to verification of required information / documents
- Distance to school will be calculated as per distance and area table. The areas / localities /colonies within the range of the school are mentioned in the distance and area table.
Seats for Admission in Pre – School
|Category||No. of seats|
Admission Schedule (2018 – 2019)
|Admission Information for Preschool 2018-2019; Categories, Criteria and Procedure|
|Commencement of Admission, availability of application forms||27/12/2017|
|Last date for submission of application forms in school||17/01/2018|
|Uploading details of children who applied to the School for admission under open seats||01/02/2018|
|Uploading marks (as per point System) given to each of the children who applied for admission under open seats||08/02/2018|
|The date for displaying the First list of selected candidates (Including waiting list) (along with marks allotted under point system)||15/02/2018|
|Resolution of queries of parents if any (regarding the first list) regarding allotment of points to their ward in the first list||16/02/2018 to 20/02/2018|
|The date for displaying the Second list of selected candidates (if any) (Including waiting list) (along with marks allotted under point system)||28/02/2018|
|Resolution of queries of parents if any (regarding the second list) regarding allotment of points to their ward in the Second list||01/03/2018 to 07/03/2018|
|Subsequent list of admission , if any||15/03/2018|
|Closure of admission process||31/03/2018|
Parameters for children belonging to the Govt. Category
As per the orders of Hon’ble Supreme Court of India in SLP(C) 35077/2015 dated 21/01/2016, the four sub-Categories for eligibility in Government category, in order of priority are as follows:
- All India Service Officers coming on transfer to Delhi on Central Deputation under the Central Staffing Scheme
- Indian Foreign Service Officers coming to Delhi to man the posts in the Ministry of External Affairs
- Other eligible Central Service Officers (Group A) on transfer to Delhi under the Central Staffing Scheme.
- Officers from the Defence and other officers coming to Delhi on transfer.
Children with Sibling studying in Sanskriti School will be given preference
Parameters for children belonging to the General Category
|Distance will be calculated as per the Distance and Area table||0 to 30|
|Sibling studying in Sanskriti School||25|
|Parent, an alumni of Sanskriti School||25|
Distance & Area Distances will be calculated as per the Distance and Area table
- Age Criteria: – The child should have completed 3 years on or before 31st March, 2018.
- Once the admission list is declared, concerned parents will be called for verification of ORIGINAL documents.
- Attested photocopy of Birth Certificate Issued by the Local Municipal Authority
- Attested photocopy of proof of residence(any two). (MTNL Bill / Passport / Unique Identity Card (Aadhaar Card)/ Electricity Bill / Water Bill / Voter I – card).
If any of the above required information / document is incorrect / altered, the school will cancel the admission