Santa Maria Integrated Learning Environment Vasant Kunj Nursery Admission Session 2017-18
Santa Maria is a minority, inclusive, co-educational, pre-primary school which means that every class will have a diverse group of children some with special needs and some from the economically challenged circumstances. No child is allowed to walk or use private transport to school. All children have to use the school bus. The school has a set bus route. Parents need to be aware about the two important points mentioned above before seeking nursery admission to the school.
Girl Child: 50% seats are reserved for girls.
Neighborhood: No private vehicles are allowed at Santa Maria consequently only those children who are living within the walking distance of the nearest bus stop will be considered.
Sibling: Only immediate brothers/sisters in Santa Maria or St. Mary’s Safdarjung Enclave will be considered under this criterion.
Alumni: Parent should have completed 12th from St. Mary’s Safdarjung Enclave.
Special Needs: 10% seats are reserved under this category.
EWS: 10 / seats reserved under this category: Priority under this category will be given to girls living within one km of St. Mary’s Safdarjung Enclave.
Staff: Children of parents currently working with Santa Maria will be considered under this criterion.
Age Eligibility: Child should be born between ……
Nursery: Child should have completed 3 years as on 30th September 2017.
K.G.: Child should have completed 4 years as on 30th September 2017.
Prep: Child should have completed 5 years as on 30th September 2017.
1. Registration forms will be available from 2nd January 2017 between 9am -11.30am.
2. Filled in registration forms along with photocopies of relevant documents will be accepted at the school office till 23rd January between 9:00 am to 11:30 am. No form will be accepted after 23rd January 2017.
3. School prospectus is available for Rs. 250/-. The cost of registration form without the prospect is Rs. 25/-. Forms are free for children under the EWS category.
Application forms with incomplete or false information will be rejected.
1. Registration forms to be filled and submitted by the parents. All relevant documents should be attached to the Registration form.
2. List of shortlisted candidates will be put up on 15th February 2017.
3. Documents to be attached along with the registration form:
(i) An attested photocopy of the Birth Certificate from Municipal Corporation. (Kindly bring the original certificate for verification).
(ii) Children applying under Christian minority quota or under the EWS quota must produce the relevant documents.
(iii) Proof of residence: A photocopy of Elector’s ID card * / Passport */Electricity bill / Telephone bill / Aadhar card*.
*The School counsellor will be visiting to verify the proof of residence.