Sardar Patel Vidyalaya Lodi Estate Nursery Admissions 2018-19
The Registration form for admission to Preschool (Nursery) for the academic year 2018-19 would be available from 27th December, 2017 4:00 p.m. on our official website www.spvdelhi.org till 04:00 p.m. of 17th January 2018.
EWS Forms are available at the Vidyalaya from 27 December 2017 (12.00 noon) to 17 January 2018 (12.00 noon), on all working days only.
The Application Form for Admission, Duly completed, must be submitted online as per the given schedule. Other important dates to remember are mentioned below
|Pre- school Admission Application Form will be available from||4.00 PM on 27th December, 2017 to 4:00 PM on 17thJanuary , 2018|
|Registration of the Application Form||Online payment done immediately after filling the Form.|
|Information regarding registered applicants under open seats will be uploaded on SPV website on||21st January, 2018 by 4.00 PM|
|Verification of documents/ claims for the shortlisted applicants will be done as per appointment schedule from||23rd January, 2018 to 31st January, 2018|
|First list for Pre- school admission will be published on the official website of the Vidyalaya and displayed on Vidyalaya’s Notice Board on||15th February, 2018 by 4.00 PM|
|Second list for Pre- school admission(if any) will be published on the official website of the Vidyalaya and Vidyalaya’s Notice Board on||28th February, 2018 by 4.00 PM|
|Admission will be closed for Pre- school for the academic year 2018-2019||31th March, 2018|
Please Note: The interaction is only for verification of claims / documents produced for admission procedures. It is not an interview nor does it carry points towards admission processes. All claims including claims for EWS and Gujarati categories and for application under the ‘Inclusive Education’ are subject to independent verification.
- Sardar Patel Vidyalaya is a Recognised Private Unaided Minority School.
- Admission Details for the Session-2018-2019
Seat Distribution for the Pre-school Session-2018-2019
|Minority School (Gujarati Linguistic Minority)||25 Seats|
|EWS (Economically Weak Section)||7 Seats|
|Management Discretionary Quota (MDQ)||20 Seats|
|Staff Ward||5 Seats|
|General Category||40 Seats|
Criteria for Allocation of Points
|Neighbourhood ( Kms )||0 to 10 kms.
More than 10 to 12 kms.
More than 12 to 15 kms.
More than 15 to 20 kms.
More than 20 kms.
( Please enter the road distance to the Vidyalaya from your residence based on Google maps )
|Alumnus||Having studied at the Sardar Patel Vidyalaya for at least four years and having passed X or XII from the Vidyalaya||Mother (10)
|Sibling||Currently studying in Sardar Patel Vidyalaya||15|
|If any claim to promotion of pluralism, please elucidate (Please tick only options applicable)||Seeking enrichment in terms of language and culture (to be adequately supported with proof)
Note: If you can speak, write and read a three languages, you may claim points for the proficiency level in the fourth language as given.
List of documents to be submitted at the time of verification.
- For Neighbourhood Criteria : Both parents will be required to submit at least one document each from the following two groups (This does now apply to single parents who apply in the ‘Inclusive Education’) category :
Group I : Passport / Voter ID( one from this group ).
Group II : Currently active utility bill for three months or a current Bank Statement giving address.(one document from this group)
- In case Alumnus, Board Mark sheet of class X/XII and proof of having studied in the Vidyalaya for a minimum of four years is required.
- Proof in support of claim made for Gujarati and/or Sibling or ‘Inclusive Education’ category.
- Proof / supporting documents for any other claim(s) made in the Application Form. Kindly bring the original documents for verification and self-attested photocopies duly for submission.
- Documents will be verified only at the time of interaction. For this, a specific date and time will be given to each applicant and no documents will be accepted by the Office /Staff after the appointed date and time.
- All claims including claims for Gujarati category and Residential Address are subject to independent verification.