Scottish High International School Gurgaon Admission Procedure 2018-19
- Admission in Scottish High International School is purely based on seat availability. However, siblings of existing children would be given priority.
- All applicants (online/offline) will be invited via email for document verification, identification and school tour.
- Registration is not a guarantee for admission. Given the fact that the seats are limited, the school shall endeavor to maintain a fair approach towards all candidates and proceed on the basis of the required criteria being met.
- Registration Charges: Rs. 2000/- (Both Online & Offline).
- Online Applicants: Rs 1000/- as online application charges and Rs 1000/- at the time of document verification to be submitted at the school counter towards registration.
- Offline Applicants: Rs 2000/- at the time of form issue at the school counter.
Required Documents during Verification and Identification Process at the school:
- Print out of the online application acknowledgement received via Email/SMS (for online applicants).
- Acknowledgement receipt issued by the school at the time of form submission (for offline applicants).
- Original and 1 Copy of birth certificate of the student.
- 2 passport size photographs of the child and 1 each of the parents.
- Copy of Pan Card/Adhaar Card of the parents.
- Separated/Estranged Parents:- In case of separation, the school shall give cognizance only to court orders. Valid legal documents have to be furnished at the time of verification regarding custody rights of the child.
- Guardianship Rights:- In case a child/ children has/ have to stay with their guardian/s, then a consent letter from both parents with valid proof of parenthood has to be submitted at the time of registration in order to give due cognizance to guardian’s signature or role. In case the child does not have parents, then legal proof of guardianship will be required.
Age Eligibility Criteria 2018-19:-
The minimum age of the child as on 31st March’ 2018 should be,
- Pre-Nursery – 2 years and 6 months.
- Nursery – 3 years and 6 months.
- KG – 4 years and 6 months and so on…
Registration Charges: Rs.2000/ – (Both Online & Offline)
Online: Rs 1000/- as online application charges and Rs 1000/- at the time of document verification to be submitted at the school counter towards registration.
Offline: Rs 2000/- at the time of form issue at the school counter.
Credit/Debit Card: 1.50% of transaction amount; subject to minimum of Rs.50/- per transaction.
Net Banking: Rs 50/- per transaction.
Service Tax: 15% or as applicable.
Also See –
Information Source- scottishigh.com