Seth Anandram Jaipuria School Vasundhara Guidelines For Nursery Admissions 2016-2017
1. Eligibility Criteria :- Children born between 1 October 2011 to 30 September 2012
2. Prospectus is available at the cost of Rs.500/- from Monday, 17 August 2015 till Monday, 24 August 2015 between 9 am to 1 pm on all working days from the school office (including Sunday, 23 August 2015).
3. Application form is also available on school website:- www.jaipuria.edu.in/ghaziabadschool.
4. Last date for registration is Tuesday 25 August 2015.
5. It is compulsory for both the parent to attend the informal interaction along with the child on the date mentioned on their admit card. Since the interaction is informal, there is no need to specially prepare the child for the same.
6. Date of interaction will be given at the time of registration and no change of date will be entertained.
7. At the time of registration please bring the original Birth Certificate of the child issued by the Municipal Corporation along with a photocopy of the same.
8. Transport facility is available from Ghaziabad, East Delhi and Noida.
- Admission related queries can be mailed at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration fee at the time of submission of application form for the parent who have collected prospectus from school is Rs.1000/- and 1500/- for the ones who have downloaded the Registration form from the school website. The above amount is to be paid in cash and is Non-Refundable.
Contact Seth Anandram Jaipuria School Vasundhara
Sector-14, C, Vasundhara, Ghaziabad – 201012
Phone: +91 120-4179300, 4179304
REGISTRATION DOES NOT CONFIRM ADMISSION
Info Source- http://jaipuria.edu.in
Visit School Website If You Need More Information About Nursery Admissions 2016-17