SHAH INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
Admission Information for Classes Nursery , Prep and Class I
Academic Session (2018-2019)
Categories, Criteria and Procedures
Beyond 6 kms
|Sibling||Real brother or sister of applicant studying in our school on rolls as on date.||20||20|
|Single Parent||Offspring of Widow/ Widower/ Divorcee(Legally separated)||05||05|
|Alumni||Offspring of passed out students of our school.||05||05|
|Armed Forces||BSF/Indian Army||10||10|
ADMISSION SCHEDULE FOR ENTRY LEVEL CLASSES NURSERY , PREP and CLASS I FOR THE ACADEMIC SESSION 2018-19
ADMISSION PROCEDURE & SCHEDULE
|Commencement of distribution of Registration Forms||27.12.2017 (Wednesday)|
|Last date for distribution of Registration forms||17.01.2018 (Wednesday)|
|Last date of submission of Registration Forms||17.01.2018 (Wednesday)|
|Uploading details of children who applied to the school for admission under open seats||01.02.2018 (Thursday)|
|Uploading list of registered applicants with points||08.02.2018 (Thursday)|
|Time/Date for Draw of lots||Shall be intimated|
|Verification of documents of shortlisted applicants||Shall be intimated|
|Display of first list of selected candidates (including waiting list)||15.02.2018|
|Resolution of queries of parents, if any.||16.02.18 (Friday) to 20.02.2018 (Tuesday)|
|Display of second list of selected candidates (including waiting list) if any.||28.02.2018 (Wednesday)|
|Closure of Admission process||31.03.2018 (Saturday)|
NUMBER OF SEATS AT ENTRY LEVEL CLASSES
|CLASS||GENERAL SEATS||EWS/DG CATEGORY||TOTAL SEATS|
1. Registration Forms will be available online and offline both. Parents can take the form from the school reception between 9.00 a.m. and 12.00 noon from 27th December to 17th January 2018.
2. Submit the Registration form, complete in all respects at the school reception on all working days except Sundays & Gazetted holidays between 9.00 a.m. and 12.00 noon.
3. Registration fees of Rs. 25/- is to be deposited at the time of collection/ submission of Registration Form.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PARENTS:
List of documents to be enclosed with the filled up forms are as under:
1. Copy of Birth Certificate of the child.
2. Proof of Residence : (Electricity bill/Telephone bill/Water bill)
3. Two Photographs of the child and one each of both the parents
4. Aadhar Card issued in the name of both the parents and the child
Proof of Sibling
Proof of Alumni:
Copy of Character certificate issued by the school Attach all the self-attested photocopies of all the documents required with the admission form. Also paste recent photographs of both parents and the child on the Form.
Forms Incomplete in any form will not be considered.
If any information is found to be false the school authorities reserve the right to cancel the admission.