South Delhi Public School Defence Colony Admission Process And Criteria 2018-19
(Recognized and Affiliated to C. B. S. E)
D-Block, Defense Colony, New Delhi-110024
Criteria For Admission To Pre – School (2018 – 2019)
for distance : 40)
|0 – 3 Kms||40|
|3 – 6 kms||30|
|6 – 9 Kms||20|
|9 & Above||10|
|Sibling||Real brother / sister studying at present in SDPS Defence Colony||20|
|No extra points will be given for more than one sibling in the school.|
|First Born Child||5|
List of documents to be produced by the parent at the time of admission / registration (Photocopies should be self attested)
- Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation.
- Proof of residential address (Election Card / Aadhar Card / PAN Card / Passport / Electricity Bill / Telephone Bill / Driving License / Lease Deed / Rent Agreement made six months prior to the submission of the application form)
- Medical certificate of the child.
- In case of sibling applicants : the identity card / admission no. / latest fee bill of the sibling.
- Proof of First child affidavit.
- In case of alumni of South Delhi Public School, School Leaving Certificate / Sr. Secondary / Secondary
- The minimum age of the child should be 3 (Three) years as on 31.03.2018.
- If the information provided is found to be incorrect or false the applicant shall be automatically debarred from selection process without any correspondence in this regard.
- Original documents will be required for verification at the time of Admission.
- No concession will be given except to EWS students
Click Here For ONLINE REGISTRATION – PRE-SCHOOL SESSION-2018-19 GENERAL CATEGORY