SPRING MEADOWS PUBLIC SCHOOL
Dewan Estate, Dwarka Mor Metro Station, Main Najafgarh Road, New Delhi-110059
Pre-School (Academic Session 2018-19)
In pursuance to the Director of Education, Govt. of NCT of Delhi order F.DE/15/Act/2007/7002 dated 24.11.2007 and F.DE.15/Act./2007/7164-83 dated 29.11.2007 the following criteria have been laid down for admission to Pre-School Class in the school for the year 2018-19.
|Seats available in Pre-School||200|
|Category Wise Seat Distribution|
|Free Ship Quota||25% of the seats are reserved for candidates belonging to the E.W.S. Category/ Disadvantaged group/Orphan who are eligible as per conditions laid down in Govt. Notification no.15(172)/DE/Act/2010/69 dated 07.01.2011 and subsequent orders.||50|
|General/Open Seats||The remaining seats which are not covered under above categories shall be filled on 100 point scale based on school specific criteria without any discrimination of Caste / Religion / Region etc.||150|
Criteria for Selection under General Category
Admissions under this category shall be made on 100 point scale based on criteria laid by the school. The 100 points shall be distributed on the following parameters.
|PARAMETER / CRITERIA||POINTS|
|Neighbourhood – Candidates residing between 0 & 6 kms radius kms||60 Pts|
|6.1 kms to 10 kms||40 Pts|
|Beyond 10 kms||20 Pts|
|Sibling studying in School||20 Pts|
|Wards of the Alumni of the School||10 Pts|
|First Born / Girl Child||10 Pts|
|LOWER AGE LIMIT||UPPER AGE LIMIT|
|The child should be at least three (03) years old as on 31st March, 2018||The child should be Less than (04) years old as on 31st March 2018|
Admission Schedule for Pre School Session (2018-19)
|Commencement of admission process & availability of Application/ Registration form for admission||December 27, 2017 (Wednesday)
to January 17, 2018 (Wednesday)
Timing : 8:30 AM to 12:30 PM ( On all working days)
|Last date of submission of Application/ Registration form in schools:||January 17, 2018 (Wednesday)
by 1:00 PM
Standardized registration forms shall be available at the Reception of the school on all working days from 27th December, 2017 to 17th January, 2018 between 8.30 am to 12.30 pm on payment of Rs.25/- only.
The filled in forms should be deposited in the office of the school by 17th January, 2018 up to 13.00 hrs on all working days.
General Category (All documents should be self attested)
- Photocopy of the birth certificate.
- Photocopy of student Aadhar Card.
- Photocopy of Aadhar Card / Election Card / Passport / Ration Card / Lease Deed of Parents having the same address as shown in the column of residential address.
- Affidavit regarding 1st Child / Girl Child.
- Photocopy of fee receipt showing the admission number in case of sibling category.
- Photocopy of the X or XII certificate issued by CBSE in case of alumni category.
- 2 latest passport sized photographs of the child and one each of mother & father.
- Bank Account detail of student (Photocopy of Pass-Book having details of Bank Name, Account No., IFSC Code etc.)