ST. Francis De Sales Sr. Sec. School Janakpuri Online Registration For Nursery Admissions To The Academic Year 2018-19 Will Commence From 27 December 2017
CLASS 1 ADMISSION 2018-19 ADMISSION SCHEDULE Online Registration 27.12.2017 to 17.01.2018 Submission of application with supporting documents 18th, 19th & 20th January 2018 (Timing 8.30 a.m. – 11.00 a.m.) The 1st list
Class 1 Admission 2018-19
|Online Registration||27.12.2017 to 17.01.2018|
|Submission of application with supporting documents||18th, 19th & 20th January 2018(Timing 8.30 a.m. – 11.00 a.m.)|
|The 1st list of probables||15.02.2018 (Thursday at 4.30 p.m.)|
|The 2nd list (if any)||28.02.2018 (Wednesday at 4.30 p.m.)|
|Closure of admission process||31.03.2018 (Saturday)|
Note: The Child Should Complete 5 Years Of Age By 31.03.2018. Upper Limit Is 6 Years
Criteria For Class 1 Admission
|Criteria||Points||Distribution of Points|
|Catholics||40||(50% seats are reserved for the Catholics)|
|Neighbourhood||10||Above 3 Kms|
|Sibling studying in School (Not applicable for third child)||20|
|Parent registered Alumni of School||15||Both & Individual – 15|
Attach the self-attested photocopy of the following documents (Produce the original at the time of admission)
A: Birth Certificate of the child issued by Municipal/ Panchayat. Hospital certificate will not be accepted.
B: In the case of Catholics, Baptism certificate and a letter from the respective Parish Priest.
C: Proof of Residence: -(any one of the following)
- Voter I-Card (EPIC) Card any of the Parents
- Passport issued in the name of any of the parents or child
- Recently paid MTNL Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Water Bill in the name of any of the parents
- Aadhaar Card / UID card issued in the name of any of the Parents or child.
- Ration card issued in the name of parents (Mother/Father having name of child)
- Domicile certificate of child or his/her parents. (Rent Deed will not be considered as a proof of residence)
D: Pan Card of father and mother
E: Aadhaar Card of father and mother
F: Caste certificate, if SC, ST or OBC
G: In case of Alumni, Fresh membership certificate of Sahoday (Ex-Students Association) and pass certificate of either class 10 or 12 (minimum 10 years in the school).
H: Catholics should get their forms attested by the Parish Priest.