St. Froebel Sr. Sec School Paschim Vihar Admission Criteria 2017-18
St. Froebel Sr. Sec School Paschim Vihar Admission procedure
The new academic session commences in the beginning of the month of April every year, immediately after the announcement of result of the preceding year. Registration for admission takes place from the month of January to March for classes 1st to 10th and 12th classes before the start of the new academic session. A few meritorious candidates can be admitted to these classes, strictly on merit basis. An entrance test and an interview is conducted for the final selection(from class one upwards). However, the school reserves the right to refuse admission as per its own nursery admission policy.
Criteria of Admission 2017-18
|Sibling Studying in School||15|
|Parent Alumni of School||05|
Note- In the event of applications with same scores higher in number than the number of seats, admissions will be finalized by the draw of lots
Number of Seats at Entry Level
|Total no. of Seats||163|
|Seats under General Category||90|
|Seats under Management Quota||32|
|Seats under EWS* Category||41|
Note-The EWS seats shall be filled up in accordance to Directorate of Education norms. As per the directives, no forms are being issued by the school.
Registration (For Pre-School only)
The Registration Forms are available at the School’s Reception w.e.f. 9 January, 2017 as per the D.O.E. directives guildelines.
Procedure for Registration
The Registration Form, duly filled should be submitted in the school office by the due date. Details for registration are: For Pre School / Pre Primary Class– For admission to the Pre School/Pre Primary, the aspiring student should have attained 3 and 4 years of age for Pre School and Pre Primary respectively as on 31st March of the concerned year, in which the admission is to be sought. Kindly note: No request for the change of name will be entertained after the admission. For Primary , Middle and Secondary classes – Registration for Primary, Middle and Secondary classes begins in January every year and admission is granted only if the seats exist .An entrance test and interview are a must for admission to the school. For Senior Secondary Classes – (Streams: Science – Medical/Non-Medical and Commerce- with/without Mathematics)- The Registration for Provisional Admission for Class 11th, is open in the month of April of the concerned year. However, the confirmed admission is done only after the declaration of class X results in May, by the C.B.S.E.
Documents to be submitted along with the Registration Form (Photocopies, self attested by both parents)
1. Birth Certificate of the child.
2. Aadhaar Card of the Child (If not available, mandatory to submit within one month from the date of admission)
3. Residence Proof – Any one of the document which supports the current address, out of Aadhaar Card/ Voter I-Card/ Passport/ Ration Card(in the name of Mother/Father having name of child)/Domicile Certificate/Rent Agreement/ Electricity/Water/MTNL Bill (Last Four-Latest only).
4. PAN Card /Passport/Driving License (for verification of signatures of both the parents).
5. S.C. /S.T. /O.B.C. Certificate (if applicable).
6. Kindly paste recent passport size coloured photograph of Father, Mother and Child (one each) on the Registration Form.
Requirements at the time of Admission @ St. Froebel Sr. Sec School Paschim Vihar
1. Original documents to be produced for verification only.
2. Both Parents/Guardian(s) and Child are required to be present.
3. Recent coloured passport size photograph of Child, Father and Mother (four each), Guardian(s) (four)
For classes Pre-Primary and above
1. Photocopy of Final Term Result (before or by 31st March, 2017 ).
2. School Leaving Certificate (Original only within 10 days of Final Term Result).
|Commencement of distribution of the Registration Forms||02.01.2017 ( 8.30 A.M. to 2.00 P.M.)|
|Last date of distribution of the Application/Registration Forms||23.01.2017 ( Upto 2.00 P.M.)|
|Last date of Submission of the Application/Registration Forms||23.01.2017 ( Upto 2.00 P.M.)|
|Date of Draw||09.02.2017|
|Date for Display of First list (Including Waiting List)||15.02.2017|
|Redressal Mail ID (Open)||16.02.2017 to 18.02.2017|
|Date for Display of Second list (If any)(Including Waiting List)||28.02.2017|
|Closure of Admission process||31.03.2017|
N.B. For admission to classes Pre-Primary and First, School Leaving Certificate is required incase the child has studied in a Recognised School.