St. Froebel Sr. Sec School Paschim Vihar Admission Criteria 2018-19
St. Froebel Sr. Sec School Paschim Vihar Admission procedure
The new academic session commences in the beginning of the month of April every year, immediately after the announcement of result of the preceding year. Registration for admission takes place from the month of January to March for classes 1st to 10th and 12th classes before the start of the new academic session. A few meritorious candidates can be admitted to these classes, strictly on merit basis. An entrance test and an interview is conducted for the final selection(from class one upwards). However, the school reserves the right to refuse admission as per its own nursery admission policy.
Criteria of Admission 2017-18
Note- In the event of applications with same scores higher in number than the number of seats, admissions will be finalized by the draw of lots
Number of Seats at Entry Level
|Total no. of Seats (Gen.)|
Note-The EWS seats shall be filled up in accordance to the Directorate of Education’s norms. As per the
directives, no forms are being issued by the school
Documents to be submitted along with the Registration Form (Photocopies, self attested by both parents)
1. Birth Certificate of the child.
2. Aadhaar Card of the Child (If not available, mandatory to submit within one month from the date of admission)
3. Residence Proof – Any one of the document which supports the current address, out of Aadhaar Card/ Voter I-Card/ Passport/ Ration Card(in the name of Mother/Father having name of child)/Domicile Certificate/Rent Agreement/ Electricity/Water/MTNL Bill (Last Four-Latest only).
4. PAN Card /Passport/Driving License (for verification of signatures of both the parents).
5. S.C. /S.T. /O.B.C. Certificate (if applicable).
6. Kindly paste recent passport size coloured photograph of Father, Mother and Child (one each) on the Registration Form.
Requirements at the time of Admission @ St. Froebel Sr. Sec School Paschim Vihar
1. Original documents to be produced for verification only.
2. Both Parents/Guardian(s) and Child are required to be present.
3. Recent coloured passport size photograph of Child, Father and Mother (four each), Guardian(s) (four)
|Commencement of distribution of the Registration Forms||27.12.2017 ( 8:30 A.M. to 1:00 P.M.)|
|Last date of distribution of the Application/Registration Forms||17.01.2018 ( 8:30 A.M. to 1:00 P.M.)|
|Last date of Submission of the Application/Registration Forms||17.01.2018 ( 8:30 A.M. to 1:00 P.M.)|
|Date for Display of First List (Including Waiting List)||15.02.2018(Thursday)|
|Date of Admissions of First List (Including Waiting List)||15.02.2018(Thursday)|
|Date for Display of Second list (If any)(Including Waiting List)||28.02.2018(Wednesday)|
|Subsequent List of Admissions (If any)||15.03.2018(Thursday)|
|Closure of Admission process||31.03.2018(Saturday)|
N.B. For admission to classes Pre-Primary and First, School Leaving Certificate is required incase the child has studied in a Recognised School.