George’s School Alaknanda Admission Schedule Pre-School (Nursery) 2018-19
St. George’s School, Alaknanda Pre-School Admission 2018-2019
Forms Are Available From 27th December 2017 To 17th January 2018 (Except Sundays And Holidays) Between 9.00 Am And 1.00 Pm
For Pre-School (Nursery) The Child Should Be Born Between 01-04-2014 To 31-03-2015
St. George’s School, Alaknanda Admission Schedule Pre-School (Nursery) 2018-2019
|List of All Different Categories (Christian Minority, Parent Alumni, Staff, Sibling, Special Need)||31.01.2018 at 3 pm|
|Date of Draw of Lots For General Category||10.02.2018 at 10 am|
|The date for displaying the First list of Selected children||15.02.2018 – 3 pm|
|The date for displaying The Second list (if any)||28.02.2018 – 3 pm|
|Closure of admission process||31.03.2018|
Criteria for Admission to Pre School 2018-2019
|Special Need Students (3%)||6|
Criteria for Neighbourhood
- Admission will be offered to students residing within 1 km of the school. In case the vacancy remains unfilled, students residing within 1 to 3 kms of the school shall be admitted.
- If there are still vacancies, then the admission shall be offered to other students residing within 3 to 6 kms of the school
- Students residing beyond 6 kms shall be admitted only in case vacancies remain unfilled even after considering all the students within 6 kms area.
If seats in the above category remain unfilled the same will be treated as general category and admission to these Seats will be on the basis of draw of lots.
No EWS Category for Minority Schools
St. George’s School
Alaknanda, New Delhi
Information Regarding Admission For The Academic Year April 2018 — March 2019
- It is very important that the application form be filled up NEATLY and legibly in ENGLISH in BLOCK letters. Please do not fold the form.
- Please do not write any prefix like Mr/Miss/Kumar/Kumari etc, before the name. Write the correct official name only (no pet name please). Please do not change names later on. Leave one space after every name
- Photocopy of the following documents are to be submitted along with the Form. No original documents to be given.
- Birth Certificate of the applicant child from Municipal Corporation/Local authority should be attached to the Application Form.
- Proof of residence (Passport/Voter I- Card/Electricity Bill/MTNL Telephone Bill/Water Bill/Aadhaar card/Ration card/Domicile certificate) –attach any one.
- Proof of sibling in St George’s school – (I card or diary front page).
- Only religious minority (Christian) Membership Letter from the concerned Church and no recommendation letter.
- Proof of Alumni of St George’s school (XII passing out Certificate).
- Proof of Disability (for special need children).
- School will not provide transport facility to Pre-school children.
- Documents once submitted in the school will not be returned.
- Last date of submission of completely filled up form is 17-01-2018 by 1 pm ONLY
- Incomplete registration forms or those with incorrect information automatically stand rejected.
- Any action to influence the admission procedure will go against the candidate concerned.
- The school does not accept any donations for admission. Parents should beware of third parties making false claims of procuring admission and collecting money on behalf of the school. If they enter into any transaction with such parties, they will be doing so at their own risk and the school shall not be responsible for it. The school will appreciate to know if there is any person or persons so that proper legal action can be taken against them.
- No telephonic enquiry about nursery admissions will be entertained.
- The draw of lots for the eligible candidates will be held on 10-02-2018 at 10:00 am in the school
- The list of successful applicants will be displayed on the school notice board as well as web site (www.sgs.edu.in) at 3 pm.as per details given below
|List Details||List Display Dates||Time|
|I List||15th February 2018||3 pm|
|II List (if any)||28th February 2018||3 pm|
- Instructions about checking of documents and fees payment will be displayed along with the list
Note: Changes if any will be applicable as per the specifications by the Directorate of Education, Govt. of NCT, Delhi. The school will not be responsible in such a situation.