GEORGE’S SCHOOL, ALAKNANDA
Commencement of Availability of Admission form :01.01.2016 at 9 am to 1pm
Last date of submission of Admission form : 22.01.2016 till 1 pm
The date for displaying the First list of Selected children : 15.02.2016 – 3 pm
The date for displaying The 2 nd list (if any) : 29.02.2016 – 3 pm
The date for displaying Subsequent list(s) (if any) : 17.03.2016 to 31.03.2016
Closure of admission process : 31.03.2016
ST. GEORGE’S SCHOOL, ALAKNANDA PRE-SCHOOL ADMISSION 2016-2017
FORMS ARE AVAILABLE FROM 01st JANUARY 2016 TO 22nd JANUARY 2016 (Except Sundays and Holidays) BETWEEN 9.00 AM AND 1.00 PM
For Pre-School (Nursery) The child should be born between 01-04-2012 to 31-03-2013
ST. GEORGE’S SCHOOL
ALAKNANDA, NEW DELHI
INFORMATION REGARDING ADMISSION FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR
APRIL 2016 — MARCH 2017
1. It is very important that the application form be filled up NEATLY and legibly in ENGLISH in BLOCK letters. Please do not fold the form.
2. Please do not write any prefix like Mr/Miss/Kumar/Kumari etc, before the name. Write the correct official name only (no pet name please). Please do not change names later on. Leave one space after every name
3. Photocopy of the following documents are to be submitted along with the Form No original documents to be given.
a) Birth Certificate of the applicant child from Municipal Corporation/Local authority should be attached to the Application Form.
b) Proof of residence (Passport/Driving License/Voter I- Card/Electricity Bill/ Telephone Bill/Water Bill/Aadhaar card/Ration card/Domicile certificate) –attach any one.
c) Proof of sibling in St George’s school – (I card or diary front page).
d) Religious minority (Christian) Membership Letter from the concerned Church.
e) Proof of Alumni of St George’s school (XII passing out Certificate).
f) Proof of Disability (Learning Disability).
4. School will not provide transport facility to Pre-school children.
5. Documents once submitted in the school will not be returned.
6. Last date of submission of completely filled up form is 22-01-2016 by 1 pm ONLY.
7. Incomplete registration forms or those with incorrect information automatically stand rejected.
8. Any action to influence the admission procedure will go against the candidate concerned.
9. The school does not accept any donations for admission. Parents should beware of third parties making false claims of procuring admission and collecting money on behalf of the school. If they enter into any transaction with such parties, they will be doing so at their own risk and the school shall not be responsible for it. The school will appreciate to know if there is any person or persons so that proper legal action can be taken against them.
10. No telephonic enquiry about admissions will be entertained.
11. The draw of lots for the eligible candidates will be held on 06-02-2016 at 10:00 am in the school.
12. The list of successful applicants will be displayed on the school notice board as well as web site (www.sgs.edu.in) at 3 pm.as per details given below
13. Instructions about checking of documents and fees payment will be displayed along with the list.
Note: Changes if any will be applicable as per the specifications by the Directorate of Education, Govt. of NCT, Delhi. The school will not be responsible in such a situation.
Criteria for Admission to Pre School 2016-2017
Total Seats -200
Special Need Students (3%) – 6
Management quota – 40
Christian Minority – 60
Siblings – 50
Alumni – 10
Staff – 10
General Category – 24
Applicants who are residing within 8 km from the school only can apply for admission.
If seats in the above category remain unfilled the same will be treated as general category and admission to these seats will be on the basis of draw of lots.
No EWS Category for Minority Schools