St. Mary’s Public School Nebsarai Pre School Admission 2018-19 Admission starts to pre-school for academic year 2018-19 from 27 December 2017 Forms will be available in school from 8 am to 1 pm.
532, NEB SARAI, NEW DELHI
Admission To Pre- School For Academic Year 2018-19
1: Total seats in Pre – School – 90
2: Admission Criteria
A- Children born between 01st April, 2014 to 31st March, 2015 are only eligible
B- EWS/DG Quota is not applicable being an unaided minority school.
C- Management quota – 20%
D- Open – category : Remaining seats will be allotted to those who obtain maximum points based on the following parameters:-
|Siblings studying in this school (real brother/ sister only)||15 Points|
|Children of Alumni of this School||5 Points|
|Girl Child||10 Points|
|Children of Staff/Management||10 Points|
3: ADMISSION SCHEDULE
|Commencement of issue of application (Except Sundays)||27.12.2017|
|Closure of issue of application||17.01.2018|
|Last date of submission with supporting documents||17.01.2018|
|First List of Selected students (Including Waiting List)||15.02.2018|
|Second List of Selected students (if any) Including Waiting List||28.02.2018|
|Closure of Admission Process||31st March, 2018|
4: School reserves the right to reject application forms with incomplete or false information.
5: Bus facility will be available only on existing routes.
6: Following documents must be submitted with the application form (originals will be verified if shortlisted for admission):
- Birth Certificates issued (MCD, NDMC, Panchayat).
- Baptism Certificate in case of Christian candidates and a letter from their respective Parish Priest/Pastor certifying the membership of their parish.
- Proof of Residence: Voter ID Card/ Ration Card/ Passport/ Electricity Bill/ MTNL Telephone Bill/ Water Bill/ Unique identity Card/ Aadhar Card/ Driving License / Domicile certificate.
- Proof of sibling (School Identity card or SAI Report card of 2016).
- Proof of Alumni – Certificate of Class X/XII.
- Latest passport size photograph of the candidate and a family photograph (Father, Mother & Child/Children together in one photo).
N.B:-Being a Christian Minority school EWS category is not applicable. Follow TheSchoolPost Facebook Page For More Updates About Nursery Admissions 2018-19 New Delhi.